iTero articulator combine to .stl file

M

Michel van Raaij

Reaction score
Hi,

A while ago I saw a discussion about combine a digital iTero articulator to a .stl model file. In this way you can print your own iTero models and use the iTero articulator while finishing the restauration. I can't find the discussion anymore. Someone knows how to do this or knows where to find the discussion? Thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
M

Michel van Raaij

Reaction score
https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=site:dentallabnetwork.com stl itero
That link will show you all pages on DLN that have stl and itero in them, including this one.

To search like this, go to duckduckgo.com and in the search field, type site:dentallabnetwork.com before you enter the search terms.

There's a few things you might mean, and I can't be sure if it's this or not. Thinking not...
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/...ning-itero-articulators-so-i-made-this.13824/
Thanks for the trick, but thats not the discussion i was looking for.. don't know it was on DLN eighter.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
fyi i had to fix the iTero articulator's 2.9.9.5 bugs just like i did (when i was pearlz) and fixed the 3point articulator. the 3point articulator is in the Resources section of DLN. i might get around to uploading the fixed iTero articulators, i don't know.

D

dandyfop

Reaction score
I would also love this stl! I don't want to buy 3shape model builder (what the f!#!@# are they thinking with those prices??). I've learned how to use meshmixer good enough to make bases for solid models (should be all my lab needs.) But I'd love to have a simple stl for the itero hinges to simply attach to the models as opposed to gluing on some vertex.

I just spent an hour signing up with datakit to try and convert that 3shape dcm of the articulator to stl with no luck...

R

reesecuppers

Reaction score
Building Dental Models with Articulators for 3D Printing in Meshmixer
Search for that on youtube. There is a link to buy the STL's for $10.

Top Bottom