Issue with sharing stls from ZirkonZahn to Hyperdent

M

MTDentalTech

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone had an issue with sharing any zz stl files to a third party software. I have been having an issue where on my full arch bridges of zir/PMMA they have at least one implant location where the angle is wrong on the bridge. I have had zz support thoroughly look through the software and scanner and i have had my hyperdent looked at to make sure there is no issue. And it happens no matter if i scan in the ti base vs if i scan in the scan marker. I re scanned in a milled bridge and the screw whole is clearly a different angle on one of the cases from what i designed. The case, other than the angle, milled clean and the bite checks out it is just that the angle is wrong. Its happening on 9/10 cases. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JayH

JayH

Geek
Reaction score
Sounds like a glitch in your design software to me.

M

MTDentalTech

Reaction score
Thats what i thought but did not know if anyone thought of anything else. Thanks

M

MTDentalTech

Reaction score
It is not my design software. I took my nested file and result in my simulation and overlayed them to my design and they match perfectly but my milled result is different than all of them and the angle of my implant locations is different on the milled structure from what i designed.

Top Bottom