ISO Denture attachment

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It looks very much like a Clix:
1600004-Clix-Ball-Abutment-Model-4-Implants_2.png

But it is smaller and is all metal. 4 fingers of metal.

Any ideas?

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
Does the inside turn to adjust the retention?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Does the inside turn to adjust the retention?
Unknown. I didn't try to turn it. Had it in for a reline last week and now I'm supposed to know what it is from memory.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
Nobel Biocare used to have what you are describing. I am unfamiliar with clix but the NB could be turned inside the housing with a "special"Phillips screwdriver to tighten /loosen the retention on the ball attachment

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Nobel Biocare used to have what you are describing. I am unfamiliar with clix but the NB could be turned inside the housing with a "special"Phillips screwdriver to tighten /loosen the retention on the ball attachment
And I know it's on a Braemark and was done in a Nobel only OMFS. I recall what you're talking about. But not the name. Thanks, now I've more to look with.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Does Ceka sound like what you're thinking about?
Those have a part in the denture that goes into a hole.

Where this one has a ball that goes into the metal fingers. And ball is an abutment.

J

jeppe

Reaction score
There's also Dalbo by Cendres Metaux. I think it's golden colour matrix and titanium abutment.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
There's also Dalbo by Cendres Metaux. I think it's golden colour matrix and titanium abutment.
Yeah, the Dalbo Plus. All metal, gold finger, silver center. Turns for retention.

Top Bottom