ISO 1 on 1 exocad teacher

T

tandob

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a dentist and I've been making all my fixed lab work in house for about 2 years now with my Roland 52d (monolithic zirc everything from crowns to full arch implant hybrids). I used to design cases myself with 3Shape but it became too much time so I started to outsource to Evident. Generally they do a fine job but I want to have more control on select cases so I got a design laptop and Exocad.

I am looking for a skilled exocad expert to walk me through your workflows. Something like 1 hour teamviewer+zoom sessions and I will come prepared with various cases (single crown to all on x implant hybrid) that I would very much appreciate your guidance with. I will happily compensate for your time via etransfer or Paypal.

Thank you

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

MedicalChimp

MedicalChimp

Reaction score
I guess that link preview isn't helpful to showing that I read your post - they also do remote training in 1 hour sessions.

Those guys are amazing. Super knowledgeable with the software, but I wouldn't rely on them for anything outside of "how-to" - actual design is not their specialty.

troutsnoggle

troutsnoggle

Reaction score
You can call or text me at 512-947-0117 and I can help or point you out in the right direction.
If I don't pick up, just leave a message.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a dentist and I've been making all my fixed lab work in house for about 2 years now with my Roland 52d (monolithic zirc everything from crowns to full arch implant hybrids). I used to design cases myself with 3Shape but it became too much time so I started to outsource to Evident. Generally they do a fine job but I want to have more control on select cases so I got a design laptop and Exocad.

I am looking for a skilled exocad expert to walk me through your workflows. Something like 1 hour teamviewer+zoom sessions and I will come prepared with various cases (single crown to all on x implant hybrid) that I would very much appreciate your guidance with. I will happily compensate for your time via etransfer or Paypal.

Thank you
You do your own labwork or an assistant does your labwork?