Is there no any methods to print out the model with block out digitally by using 3Shape?

J

Jin ahn

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm using 3 shape for building the model, and block out the printed model manually for making appliances like essix retainer.
I wonder if there's any methods for blocking out models digitally and save them as stl file.
I saw some videos using meshmixer for doing this, but it seems really complicated and taking so much time.
Hope to hear any good suggestions

Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You can use the sculpt option in modelmaker.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
It comes down to learning something new, if you were to bring any water tight model into a module that has the ability to block out ie Partial designer or custom tray and set the block out then in additional scans you save the working model and the block out you will have essentially two meshes combined into one.

J

Jin ahn

Reaction score
It comes down to learning something new, if you were to bring any water tight model into a module that has the ability to block out ie Partial designer or custom tray and set the block out then in additional scans you save the working model and the block out you will have essentially two meshes combined into one.
It worked, Thank you very much