Is Nobilium Business Down??

E

Erin Popov

Reaction score
Hey All!

Does anyone know anything about Nobilium?? I keep trying to call but their phone lines say they are temporary shut down for business and will contact customers in May. I've been calling since the beginning of May though and still the same thing.

Tried emailing no responses either, but their website mentions absolutely nothing about being shut down. Just trying to figure out what is happening. They have specific supplies I need.

Thanks,

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
They might sell their products through some of the other distributors, like Zahn, Pearson or Nowak, I’d call one of them and see about availability. They most likely would know what’s up.

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
I was told by someone I would consider in the know that the company has filed for bankruptcy.

S

shawnk

Reaction score
Hey All!

Does anyone know anything about Nobilium?? I keep trying to call but their phone lines say they are temporary shut down for business and will contact customers in May. I've been calling since the beginning of May though and still the same thing.

Tried emailing no responses either, but their website mentions absolutely nothing about being shut down. Just trying to figure out what is happening. They have specific supplies I need.

Thanks,
Yes they are out of business. Recording says they are temporarily closed, and will resume in May...well June is almost done, so I'm guessing they are toast.

F

Foggy_in_RI

Reaction score
Saw that coming.
What will you miss most from them?

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
As far as we know, this company will continue to offer some of their products.

We were visited by a local rep a few weeks ago and that is the information we were given. They did not have the products yet but they were working on it.

Nicko1974

Nicko1974

Reaction score
As far as we know, this company will continue to offer some of their products.

We were visited by a local rep a few weeks ago and that is the information we were given. They did not have the products yet but they were working on it.
Thanks a lot!

Nicko1974

Nicko1974

Reaction score
I can confirm they're putting everything on an auction.

A

Apritchard

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find any Impak Elastic Acrylic Resin Powder.. Heat Cure.. or aka Thermoflex by Nobilium?? We were a Ticonium/CMP lab and no notice given? We have an entire line of products.. 30+ years.. Anyone else in this boat with me? Any help greatly appreciated.. Amber

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find any Impak Elastic Acrylic Resin Powder.. Heat Cure.. or aka Thermoflex by Nobilium?? We were a Ticonium/CMP lab and no notice given? We have an entire line of products.. 30+ years.. Anyone else in this boat with me? Any help greatly appreciated.. Amber
Call Nowak Dental Supply, I believe they carry some of the stuff you are looking for.

S

shawnk

Reaction score
A

Apritchard

Reaction score
Thousands of pounds of Impak powder and liquid went on auction via VanHorn Auctions for the Nobillium Bankruptcy Auction, but they wont say who bought it! Surely the purchaser would want to re sell it? Hundreds, perhaps thousands of 1lb, 6lb, and 25 lb pails of powder! Now if we can only find out who bought it all https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bscva/catalogue-id-bscva10024/lot-9f5fc7d0-ad4a-4306-902f-aed10078be16?fbclid=IwAR2YTIGB4LJaJNqewQidphodhtV3lr0BD2o7GEwyFWxKtjP-DCIpi6RHYTU&h=AT2nOUlSB2tV-gp_DJXZo32qWPh1gwoq6gkjQwWlXUwUedjQ-ATnPirpASf_-S1RDsUtkf_pSQcdoE2ruNN3193TEJsjW92ELiXQ-6P1DNkoIq-124UIPRig_ayT-WTPqu0
Thank you Shawn.. our struggle is real. We have an entire product line on hold.

J

jmichalski

Reaction score
I was able to place an order through their website online on 7/25 and was wondering why we never received our order. Thankfully our CC was never charged.

Top Bottom