IPS empress /emax etching technique..

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Are you cutting anatomy into your cores? That will do it. You can refine your waxed anatomy with a rounded tipped bur like a 330 but a sharp edge like on a 557 will put a crack it.

Al, you may well be right m8. I do carve with a fairly pointed end :(

Thanks for the tip, i will insure i use a bit more of a rounded end.

Where possible with posteriors, i use the Smile Line preformed patterns. Damm they look sweet, but prolly only have the room 1 out of every 10 cases

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Did someone say lesbians :D

Who, what, were :p

Z

zena

Reaction score
I love it when we get so off topic it actually makes the post fun and entertaining to read. What a wild bunch... kinda kinky I like that mmmmmmmpopcorn With words like "crack... 2 dykes" from Al and "damm they look so sweet" from finnster69 I mean finnster68, people are gonna get horned up LOL.

Last edited:
finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
"damm they look so sweet" from finnster69 I mean finnster68, people are gonna get horned up LOL.

Hahaha cant even remember what the original topic was about, something to do with etching girls from the isle of Lesbos

Z

zena

Reaction score
Hahaha cant even remember what the original topic was about, something to do with etching girls from the isle of Lesbos
what was that itchy girls obviously not from Canada hahahahahah

Last edited:
D

Dave Smart

Reaction score
Hi chicken, I know in my latest manual for emax that they say Do Not Ever sandblast with Anything post glazing! clean with water or steam and then etch>>>for emax press 20 sec. with the Ivoclar etching gel ( the red stuff). Hope this isn't news and that you've been out of trouble for a while. I don't check in hear nearly often enough...

Dave

Top Bottom