IO Scans for demo models needed.. its time.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Hey DLN'ers,
after 7-8 months of slaving away with fking HahahaDoor Dash Banghead,
its time for us to open our doors! :oops:

I could use a few IO scans to make 2 "demo/test" models/crns
im looking for an anterior and posterior single unit with nice anatomy/form, as these will be demo models..

also, I need some e.max CAD (unsintered) crowns that didn't "make the grade", so we can test our oven and glaze firings... (doesn't matter what condition)
will get something off the "top shelf" sent out in appreciation! tia

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Hey DLN'ers,
after 7-8 months of slaving away with fking HahahaDoor Dash Banghead,
its time for us to open our doors! :oops:

I could use a few IO scans to make 2 "demo/test" models/crns
im looking for an anterior and posterior single unit with nice anatomy/form, as these will be demo models..

also, I need some e.max CAD (unsintered) crowns that didn't "make the grade", so we can test our oven and glaze firings... (doesn't matter what condition)
will get something off the "top shelf" sent out in appreciation! tia
Is this still a current request? If so I'll send some .stl files to you tomorrow and can also send some "blue block" as well if you pm me with contact info.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
“I don’t have any large quantities of emax or zirconia crowns in a box here “ said no technician ever.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Is this still a current request? If so I'll send some .stl files to you tomorrow and can also send some "blue block" as well if you pm me with contact info.

Well DAMN, I appreciate it! I would love some blue block botches!

tempImagesORPWY.png

I managed to make some demo models with the exocad demo, turned out nice.
An IOS of a Straumann implant and one of any TRU scan body would be most helpful if you have one, as we currently have 2 Drs headed this way and everything is still untested.
I really would feel comfortable testing the oven as well

as of this post, 5 months later we are in business.. we finished our first crowns for delivery on the evening of Independence Day..

tempImageT1vDze.png

a VAC mixer was the last thing we needed and a fellow DLN'er came thru with more than expected, and helped put us in business. (will post when I can think).
a few months later we managed to get the T710 in the door.

tempImage1l71et.png

we just had our second bill-out. are exhausted on every single level imaginable. our house payment rolled behind with the scanner "down", and most days its hard to breathe.

but we have "arrived". our Drs are very happy, all crowns seating... I didn't sleep until just couldn't take it anymore and called to find out.
ill post a hack heavy post of the place after I get about 16.5 continuous days sleep.

I thank you very much Gru. I greatly appreciate it. PM sent

Top Bottom