Investment formers

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
I typically use the emax formers to pour up press cases. Are there others out there less expensive?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
If you use it in combination with e.max ingots, I wouldn't use anything else. If treated with care, they last a long time...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
for the silicone formers, we have a handful of the ivoclar ones but also use the super ring formers. they are just as good if not better since some cases can now be invested in a 100g ring instead of 200g ring. saves investment, burnout time, and pressing time.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Anybody remember the "paper" rings that Jeneric Pentron used to sell? Peal an edge and stick it to the 100 or 200 gram mark.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Anybody remember the "paper" rings that Jeneric Pentron used to sell? Peal an edge and stick it to the 100 or 200 gram mark.
ivoclar had those for Empress and Emp II as well.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

They still include a 50Pack in the box of PCI investment. But I toss them aside. I use the Super Ring!
I do use it to gauge my cut line when it's time to divest though. Just cut to length of
the plunger and slide it over to mark where to cut.
IMG_0366.JPG

D

De Kerpel Michel

Reaction score
Hello, is this Zubler silicone investment system compatible with FinessePress oven? If ring too high it could damage the oven i guess? Does anybody know the exact investment cylinder hight for the Finesse Pres oven?Thx