Introducing the Versamill ®chairmaxx

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
The Chairmaxx was developed for single-visit dentistry applications with a mind toward safety and the clean, quiet, simple, and reliable operations clinicians require.

Whether you’re new to digital dentistry or have experimented with other CAD/CAM milling machines, you’ll appreciate just how easy it is to use our Chairmaxx in addition to quality and flexibility you could never have imagined.

Check out our brochure for more information.
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_CHAIRMAXX

Continue reading...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
The Chairmaxx was developed for single-visit dentistry applications with a mind toward safety and the clean, quiet, simple, and reliable operations clinicians require.

Whether you’re new to digital dentistry or have experimented with other CAD/CAM milling machines, you’ll appreciate just how easy it is to use our Chairmaxx in addition to quality and flexibility you could never have imagined.

Check out our brochure for more information.
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_CHAIRMAXX

Continue reading...
why are you putting this on a lab site? have some respect man read the room for fcuk sake.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I guess I'd be one of the very few here who'd look at something like this... but I'd rather buy from China direct if I had to

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score

• According to the most recent data from the U.S.Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are 7,042dental laboratories in the United States with a payroll and less than 3,000 “one man” dental laboratories. The data also reflects that there are 33,600 domestic dental technicians.
      • Latest figures indicate that there are 134,620 dental practice establishments in the U.S. Source: Census Business Now if I were in the business of making ,selling and maintaining these types of machines its easy to figure out what the target market would be. You would have to capture 100% of the lab market to equal just 7.5% of practices. Now that most labs have a mill they gotta sell something to keep their companies alive. Cant say I like but that's the way it is. IMO.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

• According to the most recent data from the U.S.Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are 7,042dental laboratories in the United States with a payroll and less than 3,000 “one man” dental laboratories. The data also reflects that there are 33,600 domestic dental technicians.
      • Latest figures indicate that there are 134,620 dental practice establishments in the U.S. Source: Census Business Now if I were in the business of making ,selling and maintaining these types of machines its easy to figure out what the target market would be. You would have to capture 100% of the lab market to equal just 7.5% of practices. Now that most labs have a mill they gotta sell something to keep their companies alive. Cant say I like but that's the way it is. IMO.
hard to argue with cold hard facts.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
to dip your toe in cadcam now as a clinician you need to pay for just 3 things, and a handful of ancillary consumables:
1. any scanner (doesnt matter how cheap or expensive) that outputs stl data or ply files
2. a chairmaxx mill
3. a crystallization oven

scanners come with software to get files, at no extra cost in most cases. the ancillary here are scan tips.

with the chairmaxx we'd recommend the Dentbird offering: sign up at https://qa-accounts-axsys.dentbird.com and use the site free until May 2023, and then purchase credits from our site to continue. this Free AI will design your singles and confirm the final design with you and let you perform any changes (and learns as you do cases) and get stl data out of it that can be used in the chairmaxx. only cost once the site stops being free to use is credits to use the site. this puts the cost of crown design ultimately under the 5$ mark per unit, no upfront costs, no contracts, no license or dongle fees.

mill the file in the chairmaxx and crystallize the object. consumable cost here is tools and blocks.

with a timely workflow, this can take same day dentistry to same-hour dentistry if you keep focused on each task. you can be "designing" in 5 mins with good wifi, and be milling in 10 mins since the scan was taken. 11-18 mins later be crystallizing, and within the half hour be ready to seat, adjust, and cement.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Well I guess Axyss is kinda reading the tea leaves and sees that Labs are dying and the everyday dentistry is now going to be in the hands of Chairside Milling. I personally think chairside milling is already on borrowed time. It's in office 3d Printing that will be the way.

Good for them going after this market but it will probably ruffle a few lab owners feathers. I wish I was big enough and had enough complex cases to not worry about this but unfortunately that is not the reality. Chairside milling is not for every operator. It's easier to pick up the phone and complain to a lab then it is to do your own work.

However I did try the Dentbird software and in it's current state. I wouldn't be to worried, it's slow and wouldn't work with the some of the cases I tried.
That can change pretty fast though.

Good luck with the mill.

Top Bottom