Introducing the Form 3 and 3L

Wainwright

Wainwright

Sponsors
I am no expert in 3d printing nor I have any expertise in the matter... I am just teaching myself from freely available info found on the net. It is not rocket science IMO...if I can do it, anyone can đŸ¤ª
Sounds like you got it all figured out. I'd be interested to compare your original print file to a printed and scanned part to see how accurate it really is if you are willing. I'll print the same model here and do the same test. Once compiled I'll send you the report.

wainwright (at) formlabs.com

I have high expectations from the way you are describing it. Burnout

zero_zero

zero_zero

Too late... case was delivered already, but here's the files if you want to print them... I got a micrometer on order, will print some calibration objects... then I'll share my results here.

Attachments

Wainwright

Wainwright

Sponsors
Too late... case was delivered already, but here's the files if you want to print them... I got a micrometer on order, will print some calibration objects... then I'll share my results here.
Okay, next case scan and send me the files. I'd also appreciate if we could move this to another thread or email. This thread is really meant to be focused on the launch of the Form 3. Thanks.

G

grantoz

these are the same questions you would be asked at a launch like ids or on DLN .yes we are tough its the only place most of us can ask straight questions and hopefully get straight answers we have been bitten too many times.

Wainwright

Wainwright

Sponsors
these are the same questions you would be asked at a launch like ids or on DLN .yes we are tough its the only place most of us can ask straight questions and hopefully get straight answers we have been bitten too many times.
Look, if anyone understands that it's me. Hopefully, I've communicated in a fair way in response to everyone's posts. LMT or IDS is much different, I've had very good and unbelievably tough conversations but it was always looking into someone's eyes. If anyone has talked to me on the phone or at a show I'm certain they will tell you I'm very honest and I set expectations correctly, no matter what.

Unlike a trade show, there are very few vendors on DLN. I'm here, available and try to contribute.

It is what it is. Call me out but let's make it constructive. :)

Labwa

Labwa

A few similarities it looks like. Being upside down creates the low force peel system on the Form 3 as it moves across the bottom of the resin tank. The Form 3 is really the next generation of SLA at an unbelievable price. I think these large 3SP systems were 40k+.

exactly....hugely expensive for sure. The twin laser option looks cool.

J

jamesg

Hi, does anybody know how to print an Arch with an Implant on # 7 Astra 3.0 using Form 2 lab printer? What software to use?
Thank you

PCDL

PCDL

Sam,

Great thread, with lots of good info here. The new forms look great, and that L looks to be a blast to play with! Thanks for the honest conversation, it's certainly refreshing.

Reactions: JMN
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom