instructions on the Programat S1 sintering furnace

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
hello everyone. So the other day 2 of our heating elements in our Programat S1 sintering furnace cracked. It is no longer under warranty so we are on our own with the repairs. We got the new heating elements in yesterday. the problem we have is the tech who took it upon himself to take the machine apart to get to the heating elements never took pictures or wrote down his steps he did to get the machine apart and now he is not 100% sure exactly how some of the metal ribbon connectors go back on. Its a little stressful since we have the new parts but dont have the instructions or any pictures to show us how everything goes back together. Is there anyone out there who has found a video or documentation of how to put the machine back together because we dont want to have to get someone in here and pay them to put it back together. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi deadhead!

I hope this helps!

0643a0dadbed3876d1f48da777d3b229.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Patrick that will definitely help out alot. the metal ribbons on the left that have one end open do those all hook together and get grounded to the metal frame. Just wondering because I am the one putting it back together and want to make sure things are right. thanks for your help with this, it is greatly appreciated

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Patrick that will definitely help out alot. the metal ribbons on the left that have one end open do those all hook together and get grounded to the metal frame. Just wondering because I am the one putting it back together and want to make sure things are right. thanks for your help with this, it is greatly appreciated
Hope this helps.
390d102709df734164d191e6b1aaa859.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
thanks alot really appreciate the pics. it will definitely help

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
Must remember this as our S1 has worked flawlessly for 4 years but I'm sure its inevitable it will fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk