Inman clasps

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Inman clasps? I saw it on their website, it looks really interesting? I have a few docs that might be interested in this. What do you think?Inman Clasp
trisha

L

labdude

Reaction score
Interesting looking thing. If a Dr. asks for it maybe, depends on difficulty of getting some.
Reminds me of several things from the past. Most recent was the Ratchet RPE, I got a supply Drs. liked them. Then they are no longer in exsistence. Drs kept asking for them for a month.
I have a cabinet full of thingys from the past. Some I do use once in a while. Nice to have an unusual thing lying around for a special case.

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
Ratchet RPE

Are you still looking for Ratchet RPE's? Half the offices use them and love them. I get mine from Specialty Appliance. The only problem I have with them is during fabrication the arms can break away from the screw. They have been good about crediting my account.
The Inman clasp is currently not available due to manufacturing issues. But I plan on trying them when they do become available.

trisha

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Got my ratcheting RPE's form OrthoXpand, or did get them from there, tried calling them the other day and the 800 number doesn't work. hmm:rolleyes:

Tried the new ratcheting ones from Wehmer, very nice and very small, Doctor really liked and im sure the patient did too. Only thing is they are $19 a pop!

Did you see the RPE's from MemRx (Space Maintainers)? It uses NiTi open coil springs inside the RPE. The doctor can seat the appliance and activated it multiple times. That means no more teaching mom how to activate little Johny's RPE, because it is all ready activated enough till next appt. Makes for less appointments too. But this thing looks huge! Appliance Therapy Group: Space Maintainers Laboratory
Second one from the right.

Cade