For Sale InLab 16 & 18 CAD CAM Softwares

A

Avillon007

Reaction score
Hi
I’m downsizing our operations and will have one inLab 16 Full CAD & CAM softwares with Dentsply Sirona original dongle. SW includes partial design, basic crown and bridge, implant module, splint module, inLab model build, you can accept cerec Connect cases, open inLab licence (good for life, that will save you $2500/year) asking price $6800 US. If you want the inLab 16 without open lisecne
InLab 18 SW for $2200 US. (It May run partial SW,I’ll have to check) and has splint SW, it allows to design cerec Connect geller models and cerec Connect implant analog models with the new model builder, comes with Dentsply Sirona original dongle.
The only to get th SW is buying the X5 scanner.
Please msg me for more information if needed.
Thank you

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi
I’m downsizing our operations and will have one inLab 16 Full CAD & CAM softwares with Dentsply Sirona original dongle. SW includes partial design, basic crown and bridge, implant module, splint module, inLab model build, you can accept cerec Connect cases, open inLab licence (good for life, that will save you $2500/year) asking price $6800 US. If you want the inLab 16 without open lisecne
InLab 18 SW for $2200 US. (It May run partial SW,I’ll have to check) and has splint SW, it allows to design cerec Connect geller models and cerec Connect implant analog models with the new model builder, comes with Dentsply Sirona original dongle.
The only to get th SW is buying the X5 scanner.
Please msg me for more information if needed.
Thank you
Is this software only and dongle key, or each comes with a scanner?

A

Avillon007

Reaction score
Is this software only and dongle key, or each comes with a scanner?[/QUOTE
It’s for SW and dongle, the SW won’t work or even start without the dongle. I can send the SW CD’s with the dongle or send it online.

A

Avillon007

Reaction score
Is this software only and dongle key, or each comes with a scanner?
I don’t know why you reply in the Qoute LOL
It’s for SW and dongle, the SW won’t work or even start without the dongle. I can send the SW CD’s with the dongle or send it online

A

Avillon007

Reaction score
3a07f094-53c5-4c1a-a7e5-b9d9dbdb1b84-jpeg.31078