[Injection System] JetPAC Hybrid: inject both heat-cure acrylic & thermoplastic flexibles in one system

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Our hybrid system injects both heat-cure and thermoplastic flexible materials and our dual temperature zone furnace supports melting up to 6 cartridges at a time.

We will post additional information soon and welcome any questions and/or testimonials in this thread.

local lab using heat cure injection:

local lab using flexible injection:

studio filmed system walkthrough:

Kit-A2 (1).jpg

Attachments

I

Inna-Hurry

Sure does look expenSSive...... A lot of engineering and design went into that. Looks great.... Hard enough for me to make money without going into hock though.... Wish removables was more lucrative..

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Sure does look expenSSive...... A lot of engineering and design went into that. Looks great.... Hard enough for me to make money without going into hock though.... Wish removables was more lucrative..
You're too kind! and yes.. removables can be really rough on the margins/profit, but i've been seeing people on fb talking about it growing a lot these days! especially compared to the C&B side due to outsourcing... thoughts?

Affinity

Affinity

So when can you print it? Flasking and boilout is too much work.

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
I suppose when you have an extra 40K of cash to try out printing with? 💸

joking aside, we still believe in the traditional analog process to minimize the work involved. 💁‍♀️ 💁‍♂️

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
boilout is much faster with the jetwash system. just sayin. and no, im not paid to say this. but maybe i should be! lol

F

FASTFNGR

$11.000 last time I asked in Chicago 2 years ago.

I

Inna-Hurry

boilout is much faster with the jetwash system. just sayin. and no, im not paid to say this. but maybe i should be! lol
How long ya down for when you're looking for a sliver tooth that popped out?!? Stress I don't need. I rest my case.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
How long ya down for when you're looking for a sliver tooth that popped out?!? Stress I don't need. I rest my case.
have yet to deal with that issue in the 2yr we have been using the jetwash. might be user error if youre dealing with that often. 17min "boilout" done deal. no missing teeth, ever.

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
have yet to deal with that issue in the 2yr we have been using the jetwash. might be user error if youre dealing with that often. 17min "boilout" done deal. no missing teeth, ever.
always appreciate the love :)

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom