Inerglio surface of hybrid wrap around bar quality

• Thread starter prestige.dental
  • Start date
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
What is the best way to get a high shine of integlio surface just like facial of hybrid gum.

The concavity comes in the way and have to worry about touching the interface titanium.

Should it be left like the intaglio surface of regular acrylic denture

Or just use use Paloseal

Any thoughts, preferences, guys

Thanks

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Use a polishing protector to protect the interfaces, you can even make your own by shortening an analog...;)
pp.jpg
There are countless tools to polish the intaglio surfaces, I prefer this:
cm.png
I try to avoid using Palaseal as much as possible.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Use a polishing protector to protect the interfaces, you can even make your own by shortening an analog...;)
View attachment 25698
There are countless tools to polish the intaglio surfaces, I prefer this:
View attachment 25699
I try to avoid using Palaseal as much as possible.
Nice tool, hadn't seen that one before.

Why avoid palaseal? Personal preference, or have you seen layer separation issue?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Why avoid palaseal? Personal preference, or have you seen layer separation issue?
I've seen it change color / wear off after a while and it looses shine in a short time...Dontknow

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Which company makes this mandrel?

Thanks!

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
One concern is the word con cavity in the above original post. It is impossible to keep clean by the patient.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
One concern is the word con cavity in the above original post. It is impossible to keep clean by the patient.
When u try to seal the buccal of upper hybrid to stop hissing, although keeping lingual open for water pik, it kind of looks like a concavity. What do you think.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
When u try to seal the buccal of upper hybrid to stop hissing, although keeping lingual open for water pik, it kind of looks like a concavity. What do you think.
I think those situations are a dilemma that in a perfect world would've been diagnosed and treated with an overdenture so a flange could be included.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
People want their teef not a denture.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
I think those situations are a dilemma that in a perfect world would've been diagnosed and treated with an overdenture so a flange could be included.

It solve the problem, can build a flange like an overdenture, removable by patient for easy cleaning, space between soft tissues and bar for better hygiene, but FEEL exactly like a fixe, do not MOVE AT ALL while patient wear it. ;)

rebourke_en.png

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
A nice $2500.00 dollar fix...

for underside of hybrids, use Optiglaze, can be cured with halogen light, wont yellow, sticks like a moe-foe (technical term) to acrylic..

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
A nice $2500.00 dollar fix...

for underside of hybrids, use Optiglaze, can be cured with halogen light, wont yellow, sticks like a moe-foe (technical term) to acrylic..
Is that the new lowest level in of Moe's scale of wiggleability? For the uninitiated, Moe-Run is the highest level of wiggleability.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It solve the problem, can build a flange like an overdenture, removable by patient for easy cleaning, space between soft tissues and bar for better hygiene, but FEEL exactly like a fixe, do not MOVE AT ALL while patient wear it. ;)

rebourke_en.png
That looks like its basically a plunger retained Marius bridge. Is my understanding correct, or is there a difference I'm missing?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
The difference is it is cad cam made.

rebourke_en.png
Guaranteed* To make a flyer look bad with a typo.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
That looks like its basically a plunger retained Marius bridge. Is my understanding correct, or is there a difference I'm missing?

Hi JMN, yeah it similr concept, but evolved. The Marius bridge was made of 3 bars, this concept use 2 bars only. Lower profile and MUCH less expensive than Marius bridge.
;)

Top Bottom