Increase value & translucency of monolithic restorations with MiYO™

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
MiYO™ Lumin Translucent Colored Glaze

Increasing the value and translucency
of your monolithic restorations at the same time is as easy as 1-2-3 with MiYO’s translucent colored glaze shade Lumin!

Check it out:

Chalky

Chalky

Ratings
Have you found a source for the MiYO kit in AUS yet Chalky?
no SiKBOY I have not... I was thinking to contact one of the US suppliers and see if I can import it, that was my next option anyway. This stuff looks way too good to not try out in my opinion!

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Ratings
81 2
no SiKBOY I have not... I was thinking to contact one of the US suppliers and see if I can import it, that was my next option anyway. This stuff looks way too good to not try out in my opinion!
Yeh I just sent a private message to Stacey I think it was to get a quote for it shipped to Sydney. The less layering I have to do, the better!

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
Thanks for the interest guys! I am in charge of MiYO in North America but am trying to help pave the way for you so we will be back in touch, sorry for the delay!!! Excitement is growing daily, check this one out! This is highly characterized BUT this is MiYO in the wet stage, check out how beautiful it is before firing! What you see before is what you get after! Check out the way color floats on top of color.... float.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
Thanks for the interest guys! I am in charge of MiYO in North America but am trying to help pave the way for you so we will be back in touch, sorry for the delay!!! Excitement is growing daily, check this one out! This is highly characterized BUT this is MiYO in the wet stage, check out how beautiful it is before firing! What you see before is what you get after! Check out the way color floats on top of color.... View attachment 28984
Nina wanted me to send her a photo of a case I used MiYO on. Can I copy and paste this one for her, do you think she'd know? :D :D

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
Man, I have the kit but have no clue how they managed to get that result.

Well done.
Want some help? Happy to arrange a special one on one (Phone call that is) with you and a "Good friend of mine" if you like? Tomorrow or Friday...You tell me....Message me if so.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!