Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
She hasn't been here since November.

J

Jason W

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just got hired at a dental college, and they send out quite a bit of work, of every shape/size/color. The problem I'm having is, the lab we send to now is rude on the phone with me, the work fits sometimes, and they charge SO MUCH MONEY. The head doc in charge is of the same mind as me and would like to see us move onto a better lab.
Does anyone have a full service lab they would recommend? This is a dental college, so there's a crap ton of work (and questionable waxing) but I would love to send to a lab that provides some kind of quality. Until things here get up and running, (and my equipment gets here) we'll be sending out everything from crowns, dentures, implants, etc. When I get my brand new ivobase system, we'll still need a lot of things done, but just less processing.
Thanks in advance for anyone that has info!

Hi Jen,

I would be interested in learning more about your dental lab needs to provide you with the service you are looking for. we are a full service lab providing dental lab services to many large groups / organizations and smaller offices with great success.
We are committed to providing our clients with Quality restorations, Reliable turnaround times along with Personal service.
Please email me directly [email protected] so we can discuss more in detail.
Thank you

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
I am familiar with Aesthetic Oral Arts. Absolutely do not send to them ever. They are a terribly dishonest business and do low quality work.

Expect to get screwed over if you send anything to them
😂

I

InLab2

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just got hired at a dental college, and they send out quite a bit of work, of every shape/size/color. The problem I'm having is, the lab we send to now is rude on the phone with me, the work fits sometimes, and they charge SO MUCH MONEY. The head doc in charge is of the same mind as me and would like to see us move onto a better lab.
Does anyone have a full service lab they would recommend? This is a dental college, so there's a crap ton of work (and questionable waxing) but I would love to send to a lab that provides some kind of quality. Until things here get up and running, (and my equipment gets here) we'll be sending out everything from crowns, dentures, implants, etc. When I get my brand new ivobase system, we'll still need a lot of things done, but just less processing.
Hi Dr Jen!

Pleae check us out if you are still looking for a 'great' lab!

Linda

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
she has been back to the site but ignored this thread lol. good luck folks!

A

a3dl

Reaction score
I am familiar with Aesthetic Oral Arts. Absolutely do not send to them ever. They are a terribly dishonest business and do low quality work.

Expect to get screwed over if you send anything to them
shots fired
popcorn emoji

D

djdentalinc

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Are you still need of help

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Hey everyone!