In Lab Zirconia Manufacturing Cost Calculator

doug

doug

Reaction score
That's pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing very interesting, could you maybe add monthly software fee and spindle usage per unit to your calculator.
Average life of a spindle is 3000 hours and 10 minutes milling time for a crown. Estimate price for a spindle 2500$
I did a similar calculation plus some other side cost and the result was 30$ which is half cost of sending the case out to a milling centre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing very interesting, could you maybe add monthly software fee and spindle usage per unit to your calculator.
Average life of a spindle is 3000 hours and 10 minutes milling time for a crown. Estimate price for a spindle 2500$
I did a similar calculation plus some other side cost and the result was 30$ which is half cost of sending the case out to a milling centre.

Half the cost of a milling center? We're milling crowns over here for $22. Which milling center is charging $60?

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
It is a milling centre Canada, everything here is more expensive compare to US.

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
viva la Canada!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I don't pay $60. In fact I just received a flyer from a centre in Quebec for $20.

S

Solaris01

Reaction score
I don't pay $60. In fact I just received a flyer from a centre in Quebec for $20.

Good for you and I also heard that the price properties and the rent cheap to compare to other big cities in Canada.
Do you want to compare Quebec to Vancouver ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom