For Sale IN-Fire for parts

L

labguy5381

Reaction score
We have an older model In-Fire (it is not a speed fire). We had problems with uncontrolled heating that we just couldn't fix to our satisfaction. We need to get this beast out of our lab. It has a new motherboard, new wiring harness, one new heating element. new fan assembly. Al of the controls work. It seems to store and hold programs just fine. We would love for you to take it. All you have to do is arrange and pay for shipping. We do not have the original box, so that would all be up to you. Surely some adventurous technician can use this furnace.

Thanks for looking
Jim

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Wow that was fast.
@labguy5381 please be sure to let us know if it gets sold so we don't bug you more.

@labguy5381 & @Vice_James
Gents, please let us know if the transaction goes smoothly.

L

labguy5381

Reaction score
Thanks... Vice_James sent someone to pick-up the furnace today. Everything seems to have gone off without a hitch.

Jim

V

Vice_James

Reaction score
Just to share back with the forum, if you want to do this kind of deal, search for a local "crater and freighter" or crating service. Most of them can arrange a pickup and get a heavy item packed and loaded on a truck within a few days. They usually just need weight, dimensions, and insurance value of the item. The key is to pick the crating company based on their ability to communicate. Of the four companies I contacted, only two bothered to get back to me at all, and only one could spell. That's the one I used!

Now... it remains to be seen if the oven will make it to me in one piece, but I'm most thankful to labguy5381 for the oven no matter what happens with the freight. This is probably the only update I'll post on this since any problem with shipping is in my court, or on the shipper.

Top Bottom