Import Exocad design to 3Shape

U

Uliana

Reaction score
Hello.
Is it possible to design in Exocad and then import designed case to 3Shape for final touches? Please advice how it works?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
If 3Shape allows for stl import then maube yes l

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Why would you see this need? What tools is Exocad not giving you that you need from 3shape?

Truly asking.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
3shape case data can be exported yes, in stl format if in the control panel you use the proper .dll file for the material. you can then import into exocad using the advanced features. i believe its called "extra scan" or something similar.

but again i'm not entirely sure where you are going with this. more to JMN's question, why?

U

Uliana

Reaction score
Why would you see this need? What tools is Exocad not giving you that you need from 3shape?

Truly asking.

As simple as we have a need to outsource designs when we are too busy. We found a cheap designer, but he is working in Exocad. I always have to check and adjust designs. So I need to know if I can import ready design back to 3Shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
As simple as we have a need to outsource designs when we are too busy. We found a cheap designer, but he is working in Exocad. I always have to check and adjust designs. So I need to know if I can import ready design back to 3Shape.

once a design is done in 3shape, it can be brought into exocad.

but 3shape does NOT allow *ANYONE* to import a design already done by an external party. 3shape will only allow you to import scans. if you have a design done by someone else, you cannot use that design in 3shape.

U

Uliana

Reaction score
once a design is done in 3shape, it can be brought into exocad.

but 3shape does NOT allow *ANYONE* to import a design already done by an external party. 3shape will only allow you to import scans. if you have a design done by someone else, you cannot use that design in 3shape.

I see, I thought so, but wanted to make sure. Thank you!!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score

bull**** and waisted time one is the desin format file the other is a stl for production different file formats different tools. but try it out

R

reqvaa

Reaction score

Do you need another cheap designer, but with 3shape? )))

U

Uliana

Reaction score
Do you need another cheap designer, but with 3shape? )))

We can try. Do you mean yourself? Can you give me your what’s up number please?