Implant?

B

Bassam

Reaction score
I am trying to find out what implant is this?

Attachments

• 20220211_110432.jpg
    20220211_110432.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 85
  • 20220211_110454.jpg
    20220211_110454.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 90
npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Looks like a zimmer or BioHorizons. Is the channel the screw passes through threaded? From the pictures I'm inclined to think Zimmer TSV 3.0, but there isn't any markers I can see to say anything conclusively. Just from seeing a bunch of them that is what comes to mind.

B

Bassam

Reaction score
Here is the XRAY?

Attachments

• IMG_39581.jpg
    IMG_39581.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 86
npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Here is the XRAY?s
This still strikes me as a zimmer, though it is really hard to tell a zimmer from a BioHorizons. The x-ray looks like it could be larger than a 3.0 just because of the difference in width between the inner interface and the outer diameter, but as I've said, it is very difficult to tell.

The part I was asking about being threaded is on the abutment. Some of the Zimmers and Biohorizons the screw actually goes through threads to fully drop through the abutment. This won't allow us to be certain as to which implant it is, but it will eliminate some

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
The Dr. needs to communicate with the patient. They need to find out where they had the implant placed and contact the placing Dr. to find out exactly which implant system this is from their records. This is the only way one can guarantee which system it is.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We have a Dentix implant that we are restoring. Any ideas of compatability with Dentix? It looks to be from either Romania, or Mexico. 1652797491627.png

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
We have a Dentix implant that we are restoring. Any ideas of compatability with Dentix? It looks to be from either Romania, or Mexico. View attachment 40866
Dentix appears to be standard internal hex 3.5 platform, like Zimmer Screw-Vent or Implant Direct Legacy 3.5 platform. Darwin

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
The implant is 3.7 Legacy from Implant Direct. However the abutment is for 3.7 ScrewPlant from Implant Direct and is the wrong abutment for Legacy. Darwin
Darwin will know since he is with Implant Direct now, but wonder if you can share
difference?
I thought the ScrewPlant is similar to the TSV ScrewVent, and Legacy is like the original internal hex from Dr. Niznick's
design?
LCM

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
The screwplant has an outside bevel on implant. Somewhat like straumann tissue level. But the hex is the same between legacy and screwplant

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
The screwplant has an outside bevel on implant. Somewhat like straumann tissue level. But the hex is the same between legacy and screwplant
Thank you for sharing!
LCM

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
@Travis thank you for doing that spam clean up, we appreciate it :) :)

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
anyone ever work with Alpha Gate implants

any thoughts on where i could get the implant library

https://alfa-gate.com/

i would need the DME file for 3 shape

alpha gate is compatible with sirona / we don't have in lab

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
anyone ever work with Alpha Gate implants

any thoughts on where i could get the implant library

https://alfa-gate.com/

i would need the DME file for 3 shape

alpha gate is compatible with sirona / we don't have in lab
exocad.com has an alfa-gate library

for 3shape you may need to call Darby

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
We have a Dentix implant that we are restoring. Any ideas of compatability with Dentix? It looks to be from either Romania, or Mexico. View attachment 40866
Contact TruAbutment, they have the analogs, digital analogs and scan bodies/library if you want to design up for a custom titanium. Sorry I'm late to the party, just saw this.