28037C10-FDED-487D-B921-CB0685AC782E.png

Attachments

• 244E80EF-D88C-4966-82D8-79097EF005BB.png
    244E80EF-D88C-4966-82D8-79097EF005BB.png
    582.4 KB · Views: 25
doug

doug

Reaction score
So funny! Please rush. Absolutely rush it. The only thing that the patient will be able to judge their dental care on is that last little part that they look at everyday. How about tell the patient what's involved in the process so they are a part of it? Dumbass!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Yeah what an ass-hat. Waaaa....they had to wait. you mean like you have to wait for a check????

Rush fee $250

Second thought, return to ass-hat. When he finds out its not compatible, you don't have to worry about being stiffed.

Better to lose up front clean than to work then lose.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
thanks guys

lol - will be a rush fee added on

i found that link as well

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
thanks guys

lol - will be a rush fee added on

i found that link as well
So, the doc sent it to ANOTHER lab first, and now he wants YOU to rush it?!?!? AND he had the nerve to tell you he'd done so!!!!!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
So, the doc sent it to ANOTHER lab first, and now he wants YOU to rush it?!?!? AND he had the nerve to tell you he'd done so!!!!!
"I would give you more business, but your too high." as he glares over $6,000 of implants and crowns rubbing his hands together.

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
On the topic of going someplace else to get work done, here's this. We haven't done occlusal splints for over 10 years. They were labor intensive and too much of a hassle. With digital we have dipped our toes back into them with a bit of success. We made splints, for free, for one office for about 6 of the staff to work out the fit, form, and function. All of them were a home run, great fit, little to no adjustment and everyone was happy. Told the doc I wasn;t sure what we'd be charging, but it would be competitive. All is good and we move forward. we made a couple and charged a reasonable fee, I asked 7 different lab owners I know and we're in the ball park with our price. Here goes: We delivery the first 2 for fee splints and the whining starts. It seem that we are about 450 more than their current lab for splints. Then there's the "they are'nt retentive enough and I had to spend a few minutes adjusting it." I said:"Send your work to the other lab then." A few days go by and 4 splint cases come in. I guess they just needed to bully a little to see if I'd back down. Found out that they raised their fee to the patient by about $60. I guess if you want something good/better you're gonna be willing to pay. I don't care what they charge, but next month all of my fees are going up.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Stand your ground guys. If you lose business due to cheapassary, the lab they go to is working to lose.
I can find enough stuff around the house to keep me busy if I want to work for nothing.

And a crown for $99, denture for $250, or those GW splints for $69 is nothing. Those guys can have fun whittling
away their life. That's the one thing a billionaire can't buy more of.

The biggest killer to small businesses is fear. Fear of losing business, fear of being poor, fear of closing, fear customers won't like you and go somewhere else. Fear you're too high priced.

Best business advice ever..... Don't Fear

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Biomet 3.4mm platform switch form 4mm. Does this look seated properly?
1661454304683.png

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
This abutment does not appear to be fully seated.

Darwin