Implant stent for SIMPLANT

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I have a DDS inquiring about the SIMPLANT,
His current question is the BASO4 in the stent.
When DDS request full opaque teeth I usually use the Lang Jet XR™Self Cure Radiopaque Acrylic make a matrix cure the teeth then make the usual flipper to hold it in place. Customer Login

or I use the Ivoclar TAC teeth with the jet XR on the bottom to touch the tissue. SR VivoTAC and Posteriors

My Question is my normal protocol goint to work for him with this Simplant system?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
IDT - Guides & Publications

Loads of PDF files for you regarding what is needed, what you have listed looks fine but a qick look at the link should help. Pete

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Go to Genieoss Look under laboratory -x-ray&ct appliance. There you will find instructions for Simplant (Materialise) Ct appliance fabrication parameters.

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
How many implant sites is the Dr. looking to place? If its a tooth born guide I wouldnt use a scanning appliance. I would just use the optical module in Simplant and merge the stl file of the model into the software.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the super rapid response, he wants to start placing implants himself the first is a #29&#30 I'll do the stent and the C&B he is going to introduce me to will do their part. He is pretty careful & detailed in his work, I hope all goes smoothly AJ Luckow

Top Bottom