implant printed model ANALOG

dentech

dentech

Reaction score
Hi everyone

i am using straumann repositionable analog and nti trading, the fit is perfect, I ordered ELOS repositionable analog from Nobel and I am suprised and disapointed of very poor design very round and rotate inside the model.
any idea will be appreciated

WHAT REPOSITIONABLE ANALOG are you using or what do you recommande?

thanks in advance

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
So you are going to try re-positionable analog which may costly in market. Try some different analog which is better than this.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
By repositionable analog, do you mean a digital implant analog that goes in the printed model, or a scan markers for scanning the case in. I know digital implant models can be made on the nt trading system and elos, but was aware Straumann had dim analogs. I do all my printed implant model on the nt trading system then make eom abutments on the models.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
We started using DREVE using the ELOS analogs, they are actually very good, you need to hone your tightness for the analog. In 3shape model builder there is settings to alter this. We went with the initial suggested settings in DREVE DME and had decent results, we are still perfecting it but their models are beautiful.

Omar B. Hansson

Omar B. Hansson

Reaction score
Is anybody using Medentika analog? We are using them. They are pushed into the model with screwdriver.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We started using DREVE using the ELOS analogs, they are actually very good, you need to hone your tightness for the analog. In 3shape model builder there is settings to alter this. We went with the initial suggested settings in DREVE DME and had decent results, we are still perfecting it but their models are beautiful.
Hey John, could you post some pics of those drieve models and analogs for me to compare to. You said on TSC you send to Europe for those,am I correct?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Is anybody using Medentika analog? We are using them. They are pushed into the model with screwdriver.
I use nt trading that have a lock nut on the underside. Is that what you do as well?

D

Damo

Reaction score
We have been using Dreve Innovation Meditech models with Elos analogs. We seem to be having problems lately with fit of analog to model - sometimes the fit is perfect and the analog snaps into place, other times there is slight rotation and the analog falls out when the model turns upside down... Seems to be a lottery at the moment

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I use nt trading that have a lock nut on the underside. Is that what you do as well?

I found that I have to tighten them pretty good. Anyone know how I can tighten up the analog hole? I am using Argen dim library. I did a 4 unit bridge and the doc said bridge was a bit tight, I'm guessing it was from the analogs not being tightened and they rotated when placing abutments in and hand tightening.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I seem to be getting a good snug positive seating of the analogs. I'm a bit surprised since we a getting our models from the same place.i actually hear them squeak as they are inserted.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I noticed the rotation when putting the abutment on and tightening it it slightly turned. I was like wtf? That's why I crank the analog screw down.

Dali k

Dali k

Reaction score
Core3d make models also and have there own push in analogues system that I like...

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I found that I have to tighten them pretty good. Anyone know how I can tighten up the analog hole? I am using Argen dim library. I did a 4 unit bridge and the doc said bridge was a bit tight, I'm guessing it was from the analogs not being tightened and they rotated when placing abutments in and hand tightening.[/QUOT

This is what we use

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 7.37.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 7.37.32 PM.png
    992.4 KB · Views: 131
Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
With Elos, I stick a bit of glue in the hole at the bottom once i have locked it in. it shouldn't move after that....And yes you can still tap them out to reuse and scrape the glue off.
video of an implant model off our printer...I personally feel the SLA type materials are more rigid than the Projet from 3D systems so they're a bit easier to use with Elos analogs.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/okv1l2hlhmvxaim/IMG_0881.MOV?dl=0

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Those look great!

Omar B. Hansson

Omar B. Hansson

Reaction score

Omar B. Hansson

Omar B. Hansson

Reaction score
hi John are the dreve módel printed in USA?

Top Bottom