Implant 'Lab' screw drivers

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Here's the Six Pack for $99
Hey Ron, can you give me more details on what implant systems these 6 drivers work for. I see a Straumann one and I assume an Astratech one.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
I dont know if its still the case, but if you sandblast the diamodent label off the driver you could see the wiha label underneath. Theyre just wiha drivers with a new label marked up about 800%

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I dont know if its still the case, but if you sandblast the diamodent label off the driver you could see the wiha label underneath. Theyre just wiha drivers with a new label marked up about 800%
I can't find the tips we use for implants. There are all different kinds I found except with the tips for implants.

Hitdabox

Hitdabox

Reaction score
Anytime I can get some smileline tools I smile on the inside. Used their driver cube for ages and it’s served me very well. Includes a 15ncm torque ring which is pretty handy labside.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
Nobel unigrip is the torx t5
Straumann scs is the torx t6
Zimmer, etc. is the 1.25 mm hex
3i, etc. is the 1.2 mm hex
Ankylos, etc. is the 1 mm hex

Angulated drivers are just the ball end varient of the torx or hex

Just double check the shank diameter youre getting is small enough to fit through the screw channel, otherwise youde have to grind it down.

Personally I just use bits, if I have an oddball I just mill the driver blade in zirconia, sometimes print a handle for it if feeling like being fancy that day 20221110_093927.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

Just double check the shank diameter youre getting is small enough to fit through the screw channel, otherwise youde have to grind it down.

Personally I just use bits, if I have an oddball I just mill the driver blade in zirconia, sometimes print a handle for it if feeling like being fancy that day View attachment 41831
Nice informative post, along with the colorful image :)
Monster Energy, git er done :) Brittany Force went 3.666-seconds at 333.08 mph in her 11,000-horsepower Monster Energy dragster, powering to the quickest and fastest run ever in Norwalk history.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
Nice informative post, along with the colorful image :)
Monster Energy, git er done :) Brittany Force went 3.666-seconds at 333.08 mph in her 11,000-horsepower Monster Energy dragster, powering to the quickest and fastest run ever in Norwalk history.

Ive been trying to detox myself off of them by substituting the really high calorie ones to their teas and "rehab" drinks but theyve become such an integral part of my morning lab routine its legitimately tough. At least ill be fully awake for my first heart attack

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score

Personally I just use bits, if I have an oddball I just mill the driver blade in zirconia, sometimes print a handle for it if feeling like being fancy that day View attachment 41831
Me too

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive been trying to detox myself off of them by substituting the really high calorie ones to their teas and "rehab" drinks but theyve become such an integral part of my morning lab routine its legitimately tough. At least ill be fully awake for my first heart attack
Addicted to the peach personally. I hear more about kidney stones than heart attacks.. The monster you have to pass...

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
If you have a good relationship with your sales rep, most will just give you the driver. Doesn't hurt to ask.

B

brooksby1

Reaction score
I go to McFadendale's hardware and buy the .050 allen wrench with a ball on the end so that I can create and remove screws at angles. They are about $1.25 each. I have not worried about the .048 or .062 because I rarely use them.