Implant Jig

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im looking for recommendations on what to use for making jigs to help the Drs seat abutments.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
primotec products are great.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Primo splint
How does primosplint differ from primobase? Just color?

Also..I need a new light box. I know el cheapo fingernail something or other was talked about before. Is that the route to go? how about the primo metalight?

C

casey martin

Reaction score
METABLUE! Primotec metacon system.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

Also..I need a new light box. I know el cheapo fingernail something or other was talked about before. Is that the route to go? how about the primo metalight?

Primo splint is clear, kinda utility wax consistency when uncured...a cheapo lightgun off ebay will do the trick...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
primobase is a baseplate material. The primosplint is worthless for making splints.. Ive been using it for years for jigs. The primopattern also looks good but I havent used it.. The stuff in the syringe seems like it would take forever to build up, the splint material literally takes seconds.

The small primo light is awesome, ive had it for about 5 years, it doesnt get hot because it has a fan in it, so no warping.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

Whatever you do, don't get Schein's Easy Cure light box. You'd be better of with a Easy Bake oven. It takes forever just for things to start getting tacky, like stumph material, or GC light cure glaze.

easy%20bake%20oven_zpsupc8w3x1.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

I bought a used Astron XL3 on eBay and swapped the bulbs for some ultraviolet and added some mirrors to the inside of the box.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I accept Affinitys endorsement for the Metalight mini from Primotec.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I usePrimotech Red PMMA just like their flowable PrimoPattern LC (light cure) but in a disk form, design in 3shape and mill. No issues so far.

Top Bottom