Implant Direct Sucks

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Argen might be great but can they work with a 3.0mm legacy 2 platform?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Argen might be great but can they work with a 3.0mm legacy 2 platform?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was surprised that B&D could...I doubt Argen can, but that might be worth a phone call.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
can someone send the link please to b&d

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Hey guys- is it just coincidence, but don't forget that the same guy that owns Implant Direct, owns Attachments International and I'm sure I'm not the only one that knows how they are with back orders. ( I was told by one of their people that Dr. N holds orders till he can get a bunch, then has them made up. Result could make you wait weeks or even months like I did ). My point is he's probably doing the same with the abutments and everything else he owns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
i could not recommend B&D as I have only experienced back orders for disposable Artimax artic's, like they will stop being used soon??? In addition I continually get the anterior half arch that do not close without busting the hinge. Last time they were out of the breass pins and so on. I wish I had those suplly chain issues with customers cash on hand waiting to buy. I think we all have a good chance at running these operations after we give up lab business, how hard can it be. Customer orders-complete order=get paid...my 2 cents

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
i could not recommend B&D as I have only experienced back orders for disposable Artimax artic's, like they will stop being used soon??? In addition I continually get the anterior half arch that do not close without busting the hinge. Last time they were out of the breass pins and so on. I wish I had those suplly chain issues with customers cash on hand waiting to buy. I think we all have a good chance at running these operations after we give up lab business, how hard can it be. Customer orders-complete order=get paid...my 2 cents
Mike, it might be time to try the Mainstay Disposable articulators from Whip Mix...no big change in the process, but a better pin (my opinion)...800-626-5651 and ask for the sample box.