Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
xhJgAlN.gif

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Is that an ERA attachment? Hmmmm2Laugh I guess physics isnt a prereq for a DDS degree.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is that an ERA attachment? Hmmmm2Laugh I guess physics isnt a prereq for a DDS degree.
They guy who graduated HS and Dental school with a D average is still called Dentist...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
scan with hybrid the rest makes the software;)

dentaltech76

dentaltech76

Reaction score
Dr's assistant took the impression (sureee) but he asked me if I knew what parts he needed to take the impression. My God! Lol

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
I soooooo don't envy you working for that dr, .........
And no. I didn't miss-abriviate dr. in that case.... in fact even that is being generous.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Scan, mill, ring the till and ... next. PS, no warranty! "Dr"

Is it really our job to police the dentists now?

X

Xydorf

Reaction score

Ok this is my suggestion:

ask the dentist which implant system and implant type it is (if he knows it...). Buy a cheap copy of that implant. Place the implant in the impression (like an analog),and pour the model. Then work on that. Of course charge the dentist double what you paid for it, cause he is a retard....

That should be easier than trying to fit an analog to that impression... If he doesnt know, try to scan the impression and maybe someone here can help.

Just my 2 cents... I didn't know dentists could be that bad. On the other hand I restore 700+ implants per year so I have probably forgotten how it was in the beginning...

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Ok this is my suggestion:

ask the dentist which implant system and implant type it is (if he knows it...). Buy a cheap copy of that implant. Place the implant in the impression (like an analog),and pour the model. Then work on that. Of course charge the dentist double what you paid for it, cause he is a retard....

That should be easier than trying to fit an analog to that impression... If he doesnt know, try to scan the impression and maybe someone here can help.

Just my 2 cents... I didn't know dentists could be that bad. On the other hand I restore 700+ implants per year so I have probably forgotten how it was in the beginning...
Hi Xydorf, sorry about my other post, no offence intended. I think to actually pour this case you would need to stabilize by placing say a root canal file thru the centre of the impression of hex and then maybe place some, some, molten sticky wax in the analog then seat in the impression. You could never expect an analog to go thru the task of pouring under vibration and just sailing off immediately. This is because normally we have an analog securely screwed to a transfer post embedded in the impression. Just my humble opinion...

X

Xydorf

Reaction score
Hi Xydorf, sorry about my other post, no offence intended. I think to actually pour this case you would need to stabilize by placing say a root canal file thru the centre of the impression of hex and then maybe place some, some, molten sticky wax in the analog then seat in the impression. You could never expect an analog to go thru the task of pouring under vibration and just sailing off immediately. This is because normally we have an analog securely screwed to a transfer post embedded in the impression. Just my humble opinion...

You are probably right. I don't think a root canal file is strong enough though... I wonder what went through this dentist's head...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You are probably right. I don't think a root canal file is strong enough though... I wonder what went through this dentist's head...
I've had them grind on the Nobel Snappy abutment to provide Verticle space, then use the impression coping. Then get upset, and wonder why we call asking if we can do a pobeitnen/metal island for lack of space since they made sure there was enough room... Active use of their intelligence is not required, just a degree.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
No kidding [emoji4]

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I've had them grind on the Nobel Snappy abutment to provide Verticle space, then use the impression coping. Then get upset, and wonder why we call asking if we can do a pobeitnen/metal island for lack of space since they made sure there was enough room... Active use of their intelligence is not required, just a degree.
Been there also...wt#???[emoji15]

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its a great idea, and with enough impression lube and the right liquidity of stone you wouldnt need vibration.

pouring in something like Polydie synthetic would be ideal.