implant bar

Mengmeng Li

Mengmeng Li

Reaction score
This is one of our works of the implant bar.
Are there any labs have this works mostly?
I think we can have a cooperation anyway.
Please contact with emailbox:[email protected] DSC00025.jpg
DSC00025.jpg

corona

corona

Reaction score
looks like a great place for bacteria to make a home . what metal are you using for the bar? what about the frame ?? l like the yellow retention clips .

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Please show the diagnostic wax up, and present the final case photos once completed. When documenting cases as such, we like to see how the case was fabricated from start to finish.
Thank you:D

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
"what metal are you using for the bar? what about the frame ??"

Reconstituted car bumper

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Do you have any concern that the anterior clips will dislodge when the patient loads the molars?
I would have designed the bar with long distal cantilevers.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Design not bad, except for the part where you decided to make a cemented bar :) Unless the access holes are super facial which they do not appear to be. If it is cemented its just a band aid to make a passive bar and a dumb idea. I have seen some tap in type of bars cast and than cemented galvano copings used as the interface but this does not seem to be the case here. It also appears to be cast rather than cad/cam.

No distal extensions on the bar is not an issue if your over casting is resting on a larger portion of the bar. Attachments are just for dislodging forces the sleeved supra-structure needs to be in intimate contact just as the distal ext. should be to the bone.

Mengmeng Li

Mengmeng Li

Reaction score
I will attach more pictures if is possible.
Please show the diagnostic wax up, and present the final case photos once completed. When documenting cases as such, we like to see how the case was fabricated from start to finish.
Thank you:D

Mengmeng Li

Mengmeng Li

Reaction score
looks like a great place for bacteria to make a home . what metal are you using for the bar? what about the frame ?? l like the yellow retention clips .

Thank you.USE CO CR FOR METAL AND THE FRAME TOO

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
I think a few things are lost in translation here... I enjoy these threads.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Implant bars

Thought I would post a couple of pics, as its an implant bar thread:)

The PDF is a case we were sent to mill out of Ti, it came waxed up, What you can see is the outer shell. I think the image shows a real need to be able to scan upside down and merge the data.
02082010387.jpg 02082010388.jpg 02082010389.jpg 02082010390.jpg 02082010391.jpg 280720092013.jpg 280720092014.jpg 280720092015.jpg 280720092023.jpg

Attachments

• FINALB4HOLESobj.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 31
PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Thats a lot of meat on those cylinder walls... are you planning on leaving that, or are you going to mill it down further.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
I was not sure if I should post or no, but i got a question,

K2:
I see that you are using "Gold" metal housing, why them vs titanium one?
Any particular reason you prefer them?