Imes Icore issue

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
I have problem with my Imes Icore 750i milling machine.
When I started machine this morning after reference run I got problem on screen (please see picture nr 1).
I restarted machine and after a couple of minutes computer just shut down.
Now computer does not want to start. Blue lamp (see picture nr2) on side of machine is flashing (is on and off every 2 seconds).

I changed hard disk in January.

Does anyone know what this might be?

Attachments

• Imes1.jpg
    Imes1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Imes2.jpg
    Imes2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
are you certain the computer is turned off ? often the appearance of off can be caused by loose display cable. please verify the cable is still connected.

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
are you certain the computer is turned off ? often the appearance of off can be caused by loose display cable. please verify the cable is still connected.
Yes, computer is of and it can not start. Blue lamp is flashing and computer is trying to start but can not. Same with fan in the computer box, trying to start and than it turns of. It continues like that every 2-3 seconds.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
back when i worked with a 650 the machine's computer was a zotac mini. is that still the case with the 750? if so, you should be able to remove it and check the PSU. if not, you may try Articon, DAL DT, or Dental Axess for support if your machine vendor can't help you.