imes-icore COREiTEC 350i Review - Dental Tech Tips

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Back at it again with another review video. Would really appreciate it if you guys check it out.

Thanks for watching!

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
Great video.

We always struggled with imes-icore.

The 250i 350i I'm sure are much better now but when they were first released both were very bad. Constant hardware failures.

I give iMilling all the credit in the world being able to stick with it.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

We had the y-axis belt break on the 350i... Which was an odd failure since it's braided steel. I've only had the machine for a year so I can't speak of the longevity.

My only other experience with imes is with the 4030 M1 that's been running daily for 12 years.

I'm sure you have a *bit* of a bigger pool of data to pull from though [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
I snapped the X axis shaft on a 350i IMG-20140825-00527.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i broke the x axis magnetic rider on a 650 nyaaa lol

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
The shaft had black pitting in it, assuming it was a bad cast that fractured over the course of about 6 months.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
The shaft had black pitting in it, assuming it was a bad cast that fractured over the course of about 6 months.
So not really imes-core but whoever they sourced those parts from...

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
So not really imes-core but whoever they sourced those parts from...

Likely those parts are not from Germany... haha

I sure the current 250i and 350i are great, its just such a shame when companies want their customers and distributors to do their beta testing. Without telling anyone.

Like the 4030 M1, that unit was sold for years and had a long time to figure out the kinks. Rock solid.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Likely those parts are not from Germany... haha

I sure the current 250i and 350i are great, its just such a shame when companies want their customers and distributors to do their beta testing. Without telling anyone.

Like the 4030 M1, that unit was sold for years and had a long time to figure out the kinks. Rock solid.

Unfortunately for the consumer, corporations' production deadlines and sales targets need to be met. I think that's why the imes-icore came out with the 350i PRO... the overall specs and build seem like it's what they initially wanted the 350i to be, but they had a bunch of leftover parts in their bin that needed to be put into a machine first...

D

drstranger

Reaction score
I have the Imes Icore 250i, its a ca. 3.5 year old machine and the plastic case is falling apart, see my post for more information.
The milling results are very good, but the build quality of the machine is not very nice, so I would not recommend it.

Top Bottom