imes icore 250i

I

irinelticau

Reaction score
After i read all about cad cam system i want to go to buy an imes ICORE 250i on IDS.
The Price is 27950 € no VAT with cam.http://www.dentaldirekt.de/.they have DD scanner M 1argus. At 14990 € with basic exocad. I want to know if to buy just the mill and other scanner or can buy mill and dd scan.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
I cant see that info anywhere on the 250I got a direct link?
Get 3shape.
2013 is a winner.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Visit the Medit/Solutionix booth in IDS, Exocad doesn't produce scanners ...

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Did you ever get One Jason to try out?

and.....??

(cheap-as5 1.3Mp cameras. Nice!)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Did you ever get One Jason to try out?

and.....??

(cheap-as5 1.3Mp cameras. Nice!)

Never got one. They said they were waiting on a dongle? Been a few months so not sure what is going on.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Is that the one that the guys that left medit designed?

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

I

irinelticau

Reaction score
Ok.the scanner DD argus m1 is not so good.i buy only the imes 250i and a medit scanner.
Thanks

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the 250i. Like to hear what you think about it? Photos of the puck holder would be appreciated;)

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
Though I can't confirm or deny products before the official launch anyone interested in the Imes-Icore products should definitely check out LDC booth #303 (DT Technologies). I'll let you take pictures Jason. We also will have the Managing Director of Imes at our CAD/CAM 101 Lecture Friday and Saturday for a discussion panel.

hdlc

hdlc

Reaction score
Looking to invest in a wet and dry mill. Does anyone have experience with the 250i?

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
We have tested one and has been great. The early version that was taken to IDS has been tested and there were a couple of minor issues with the door etc.. but the new design is really nice. If the VHF and Weiland would do what they promised than they would be in a similar class but I think the 250 has found a nice little niche in the compact mill area. Being able to mill wet and dry is a great benefit.

hdlc

hdlc

Reaction score
We have tested one and has been great. The early version that was taken to IDS has been tested and there were a couple of minor issues with the door etc.. but the new design is really nice. If the VHF and Weiland would do what they promised than they would be in a similar class but I think the 250 has found a nice little niche in the compact mill area. Being able to mill wet and dry is a great benefit.

Thanks Lachlan,
Do you know how it compares with the VHF in milling quality?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Thanks Lachlan,
Do you know how it compares with the VHF in milling quality?

How about a badass 450i I have one
ready to roll. Complete setup..

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
For 60k you might have a deal

hdlc

hdlc

Reaction score
Still a lot for me and there is no guarantee that it might need a full service and a spindle replacement.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Still a lot for me and there is no guarantee that it might need a full service and a spindle replacement.

Jay from CAP will be here Tuesday to do a full service on it. Nothing wrong with it, I will even offer a warranty on the machine if something happens I will pay for it.

Top Bottom