Imes - Icore 140i

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I spent a few years on a 340I, loved it. It was dry, but we werent millin tit or cobalt anyway...

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Cost of mill hours and wear and tear on spindle and other componants.....cost of expensive diamond tooling....cost of the blank....you are now back up to the $80-$100 zone after all is said and done.

Good luck with all of that!

I will stay as far away from that material as possible. Just no profit in CNC of eMax. No matter what you do, no matter what mill you have.

Do you actually know of someone who has done this for over a year+ and claims it is profitable or a good idea?

I surely don't, and I have talked to almost every milling center in the US. Maybe you guys "down-under" have a secret weapon that I do not know about?
Show me your break down to get to 80-100

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
Hey, it really looks great. Even I am planning of buying it for my lab. It's precise and easy to use with CAM software. I think it will be profitable for my lab.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Hey Lachlan can you post a pic of the back of the machine? I just ordered my 250i and I want to see the suction line and the setup on the rear.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
It was sent back to the motherland. We are there in two weeks so im sure i can locate a 250 to take a couple of pictures.