Imagine™ - NEW digital material from Jensen Dental

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

That calculates out to about $8-$9.50 per unit! So how much are YOU going to charge your doctors for this new product???
That's a great question.I think Charles eluded to this earlier.

3x's cost so around $28.50 /crown:D

R

RJS8669

Can you explain the coloring technique you used here? Paint dip paint and dip what incisal effects.
The CubeX2 material calls for 2 coats of the SO Incisal liquid. I applied it as directed - only applying to the incisal 1/3. Then I dipped in A3 (for a desired A2 shade) for 45s. Sintered in a Dekema on the Lava Plus cycle. Shade was pretty spot on. I just dressed it up by applying a little white to the cusp tips and some pits and fissure staining.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

The CubeX2 material calls for 2 coats of the SO Incisal liquid. I applied it as directed - only applying to the incisal 1/3. Then I dipped in A3 (for a desired A2 shade) for 45s. Sintered in a Dekema on the Lava Plus cycle. Shade was pretty spot on. I just dressed it up by applying a little white to the cusp tips and some pits and fissure staining.
Thanks
I was setting up my new dekema 664 yesterday and had no idea how to manually program it. I was able to go online and download programs for zenostar and dental direct zirconia on a flash drive and transfer from there.

K

KIM

Thanks
I was setting up my new dekema 664 yesterday and had no idea how to manually program it. I was able to go online and download programs for zenostar and dental direct zirconia on a flash drive and transfer from there.
Good luck with your DEKEMA, it's a great little sintering furnace!!

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Has anyone fabricated a bridge yet? Curious about the Pontic area? How it looks compared to the adjacent crowns as well as how it shades?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Has anyone fabricated a bridge yet? Curious about the Pontic area? How it looks compared to the adjacent crowns as well as how it shades?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Not yet but when I doI was going to use the shade inhibitor from origin on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Donator
It really does glaze up nice. Maybe Ill use it more than I thought. We all know that we tend to push limits...rules are made for dummies, so what are you willing to do with Imagine? They say 3 unit bridges, but thats based on a pontic span in the posterior, no? What about in the anterior?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom