"ILLUSION Zirconia Block" The Most Natural Gradation!

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

08122019 Illusion Brochure.jpg

More information about ILLUSION Zirconia Block

Shop ILLUSION Zirconia Block

Contact us for more information.
Our mailing address is:

[email protected]

Our Website is:
https://www.idscad.com

Our Contact number is:
703-815-2223

Affinity

Affinity

I milled a lateral out and I could see the gradient line in the incisal, does it need to be placed in the puck at an angle, or is there a special technique?

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

I milled a lateral out and I could see the gradient line in the incisal, does it need to be placed in the puck at an angle, or is there a special technique?
Hi Affinity. I am sorry to hear this. You shouldn’t see clear gradient line. We can recall the block and send you a new one. Please contact to 703-815-2223, [email protected]. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: JMN
Affinity

Affinity

well I've used changs liquids for years now and never had a quality issue, in fact it's the best I've used yet.
I have enough humanitarian issues of my own, to worry about other entire nations.

Affinity

Affinity

also it says on the label it's made in Korea, but what's the difference right?

G

grantoz

if you want good gradiation and consistent results and no weaker or clear demarcation areas use Zirkonzahn dispersive prettau pre coloured 1100mpa or if you want total colour control get it uncoloured but with transitional trans 1200mpa.the only time we got consistent cracks with this material was when one particular techo cut them out of the disc i dont know to this day what she used to do to the crowns ,she gone now no more cracks.

Y

Yuugen

I have a friend that have a china's CAD/CAM system and they supply them with Blocks and its German company brand.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom