Identify crowns!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You would have to buy a new compact version, imagine sells it. Then you would have to have jensen load postprocessor for it if they do that, might want to find that out first!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Be prepared to pay $$$

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
misunderstanding explained at Jensen, yes they still support Preciso , pardon for the misunderstanding

user name

user name

Reaction score
Jensen from my understanding got out of Preciso Exocad support
Turns out you are correct. So when I spoke to Jensen and was told they have no plans to end support, they werent being honest with me.
Nice
I just sent them another email questioning this, and if they intend to support me for my mills, CAM and CNC should I have an issue. Im curious what theyll say, and now, should I even believe what they say.
Good people dont lie. Im angry at this point, so Ill not say what Im thinking.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Turns out you are correct. So when I spoke to Jensen and was told they have no plans to end support, they werent being honest with me.
Nice
I just sent them another email questioning this, and if they intend to support me for my mills, CAM and CNC should I have an issue. Im curious what theyll say, and now, should I even believe what they say.
The Sales and Support staff are and always will be the last to find out. They can't say what they don't know.

But that still stinks. They've been the 'go to' for many people.

user name

user name

Reaction score
The Sales and Support staff are and always will be the last to find out. They can't say what they don't know.

But that still stinks. They've been the 'go to' for many people.
Its a small company. No excuses.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its no different than me selling a big bridge to a Dr, then a month later if theres an issue, I tell them I switched brands so I no longer support the the stuff I previously delivered.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Nice
no support, not good

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Are you doing that many modelless crowns? Kudos to you if you are...I still haven't let go of the model yet.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am doing a punch of crowns from trios scans, the feedback from the docs is very positive, I am still doing crown on models as well, but from scans is so much easier.

S

Survivor

Reaction score
In an email from Jensen dated Oct. 2021 "Termination of Preciso CAD Support"
"to all Preciso digital equipment and software owners in August of 2020 regarding Jensen’s decision to discontinue service and support on the Preciso scanner and CAD software."... "If you are interested in transferring your support to another reseller, you may be eligible for a discounted transfer fee. For inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] . Include your contact information and reference "Request transfer from Jensen" in the subject line of the email. "