Want To Buy I Would love to buy this.

K

Krazh

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm not quite sure if I posted in the right section, I'm sorry if I didn't.
The thing is I'm looking to start a metal casting dental lab so I'm currently looking for metal casting unit (ideally Bego Fornax)
I would be really glad if anyone could offer me something. I've already looked trough ebay but could not find anything that would fit my budget.
Perhaps you/your friend or someone you know have something for sale.
So if you do please reply me in this post.
Thank you, have a good day!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Whats your budget? I have a reitel induction machine you can have if you pay shipping, it needs a few parts, but last I checked they had a rep in the US. It needs the viewing glass and a new power knob and crucibles. I am very close to taking it to the salvage yard. Similar to this one
73818-15356051.jpg

K

Krazh

Reaction score
Whats your budget? I have a reitel induction machine you can have if you pay shipping, it needs a few parts, but last I checked they had a rep in the US. It needs the viewing glass and a new power knob and crucibles. I am very close to taking it to the salvage yard. Similar to this one
73818-15356051.jpg
Can you please PM me the price? Thank you!

K

Krazh

Reaction score
73818-15356051.jpg
Hey, Affinity could you please give me your e-mail so I can contact you there? Seems like I dont have an option to send you a PM. Thank you!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
73818-15356051.jpg
i remember those! was fun to play around

Top Bottom