I need your help with digital dentures

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
In a tough spot here.

Upfront: not soliciting business. I'm not sending you back anything and no money is changing hands.

I need digital denture designs. the more, the better. any scans of waxups you have, any monolithic designs of gum+teeth, anonymize them however you see fit.

inundate me with your stuff - how it looks is irrelevant, and remember you aren't getting anything back.

you will be helping to stress test and bug test a new piece of software! credit will be given on the website when all is done.

flood me with your best, your worst, and everything in between!

(please stl only) wetransfer files or send dropbox links to [email protected] (thats me)

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Tell me you didn’t come up with the companies vision statement.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i'm just the mill guy not on the company admin. if you have an issue you don't have to participate.

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
I’m just giving you a hard time.:p So if I copy and append a full arch design to the model you can use that or do you need specifically a digital denture design?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
right now, just digital dentures. but if you are comfortable with it send me that data anyway it will be useful down the road.i can't include it in this test though.

thanks!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
thanks to everyone who sent files, please keep them coming! lots of great stuff here!

denture scans with model files are also welcome!

we don't judge !

Top Bottom