I need a good RPD metal partial framework lab in Michigan

eddydy

eddydy

Reaction score
I need a good RPD metal partial framework lab in Michigan asap please.

Thanks

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
We're in Ohio, depending on where you are in Michigan, could be next day shipping...we do frameworks but no repairs.

eddydy

eddydy

Reaction score
I guess Bertram is not to your liking?

Why do you say that, I have no experience with Bertram, i'm sure they're great, are they in Michigan?
thing is I'm not really familiar with any casting labs around me, for years I've been dealing with a lab outside Michigan but I would like to start dealing with someone locally with a driving distance for emergencies.

Thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Why do you say that, I have no experience with Bertram, i'm sure they're great, are they in Michigan?
thing is I'm not really familiar with any casting labs around me, for years I've been dealing with a lab outside Michigan but I would like to start dealing with someone locally with a driving distance for emergencies.

Thanks
Sorry, my assumption got ahead of me. They are a huge group in Appleton.

http://www.bertramdental.com/index.php?type=con

doug

doug

Reaction score
Not a removable guy, but Fusion does a great job with SLM partial frames. I use them for base metal frames for pfm and they do a nice job.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Bertram??? I suggest you use someone else. Back in the day they were great. Back in the day.

V

Vicki

Reaction score
I do frames here in Michigan. Certified partials and dentures. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayao

Hayao

Reaction score
If you're in Mi and your looking for good frames checkout Zedan Dental Lab we used to outsource to them. They recently switched to SLM so their not as good as they used to be but still do a very good job. I know a guy in Minnesota that can do artisan level frames if that's what your looking for.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If you're in Mi and your looking for good frames checkout Zedan Dental Lab we used to outsource to them. They recently switched to SLM so their not as good as they used to be but still do a very good job. I know a guy in Minnesota that can do artisan level frames if that's what your looking for.
Well, spill the beans Gene.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
If you really want a superb framework you will have to send to Toronto. IWC certified 28 years. Not cheap though, $210 Canadian per frame but well worth it

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Hi John
No we are a full service lab

Top Bottom