I have a plan to start my own lab. Please give me some advice for workstation

J

Jane1004

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
Im going to start my own lab in garage next year so I’m preparing to set equipments and workstation.

Where you guys get help to install all the things for dental lab? ( especially suction and air pressure)

And how much I will pay for everything?

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
You can an find a few good options online nothing fancy but def look at some of the chinese made ones I heard they are not as bad, its no nevin by any means but it will help you to get started , I say you can probably get a bench with suction build in for about2 grand as for getting help to install stuff, you probably can get many people to come out to someones garage sadly, you might be on your own, just look up a video in how to on youtube, good luck!!

J

Joon Hong

Reaction score
On offense, but it sounds like you are not ready for a lab yet if you can't figure how to set up your own station

J

JDA

Reaction score
I'm selling complete set up for crown and bridge benches ovens everything start to finish.
Are you benches still available? if so, how many do you have and can you send me pictures?

B

Bryce D

Reaction score
No benches were the first thing to go 70% has been sold still have the digital equipment ,porc oven, ep500 pressing oven, renfert sand blaster, pindex , ray foster dry model grinder, electric waxer, , emax porcelain, rings ,ingots, thats about it.

N

n.p dental

Reaction score
On offense, but it sounds like you are not ready for a lab yet if you can't figure how to set up your own station
WHAT ? He is asking for an advice and thats all it comes out from your mouth guess what ?you are not ready for this site !!!!!!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If you have an Ikea near you, you cant go wrong, they have great workstations and cabinets.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Andrew do you have a saltwater tank in the room too?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
IMG_6278.jpeg
the current state of my office

I have a 100L salt frag tank.. bounce mushrooms, Indo Gold torch
the other is a 15g Taiwan Bee tank

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
So just coral, no fish? Cool setup, looks relaxing

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I have an orchid dotty back, but that's it for fish.. he doesn't play nice with others, but that's ok, because I don't either :rolleyes:

J

jeppe

Reaction score
I don't know how things happen overseas but here in Europe every dental lab has to arrange an audition before starting business. The local healthcare officer then comes in and has a checklist to make sure everything is done according to strict rules about dental laboratories. So maybe you should find out if that should be done there too and what kind of things they require your lab environment to fulfill...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Where are you at jeppe? I was able to start my lab over there without any inspections or even paperwork. Nobody asked to see my CDT.