I cried when I saw the lab.....

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
Also! I know what carpal tunnel feels like now. Lol
Just put it together (in my limited brain activity) what that numbness has been……
But really, it never started hurting until I dig into this mess. Anyone know what recovery time is like for that kind of surgery?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I actually advocated for that. I thought it would be a good lesson in why to keep things clean.
But noooooo they said, clean it (and please don’t quit).
I feel like it’s karma for being messy when I was younger.
Lol, guess the world is going soft. Keep in mind that McD's and Wmurt are paying north of $15 an hour now, I would get the pay and increases in writing if they really want you to stay, time off is equally important. Also carpal tunnel is expensive to treat, did they offer you any benefits? :)

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
Lol, guess the world is going soft. Keep in mind that McD's and Wmurt are paying north of $15 an hour now, I would get the pay and increases in writing if they really want you to stay, time off is equally important. Also carpal tunnel is expensive to treat, did they offer you any benefits? :)
Oh yes. It’s a pretty cushy job with great benefits and time off. I’m excited to not kill myself for someone else’s paycheck :)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
My question is who let it get in that shape to begin with?

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
My question is who let it get in that shape to begin with?
Gosh, I never got to met the old guys. I'm not sure I'm ready to meet them, I'm still pretty upset about how they kept the lab. How can you possibly take any pride in your work or have any self respect for what you do when your area looks like this? I've been pretty outspoken about how bad it is in here (the excess ordering alone is crazy) and have already had one lady tell me "It's not that bad in there". I wanted to give here my cleaning stuff and tell her to clean it then :)

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Also! I know what carpal tunnel feels like now. Lol
Just put it together (in my limited brain activity) what that numbness has been……
But really, it never started hurting until I dig into this mess. Anyone know what recovery time is like for that kind of surgery?
One of ours was just out for this surgery, and I'm sure it varies from case to case, but it was at least 6 weeks I believe. They do an eval after a few weeks to determine how things are going etc.

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Carpal tunnel? From what?

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
Carpal tunnel? From what?
Well I’ve been a lab tech for about 20 years now. This is my first “your body is starting to not bounce back” injury. Glad the new job offers health insurance.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Well I’ve been a lab tech for about 20 years now. This is my first “your body is starting to not bounce back” injury. Glad the new job offers health insurance.
You need to do carpal tunnel stretches and exercises every morning when you wake up, before the work day, at lunch, after your work day, before bed until it clears up then just to them morning and night. If it hasnt gotten bad you can fix it that way before the surgery route, There is inflammation so take advil, and every other anti inflammatory diet change you can get your hands on. Cinnamon ect.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Also take a box of those penny weights to the bank, never saw them lol

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
I’m sorry my bad, I missed the ‘20 yrs experience’ part. That would absolutely explain the carpal tunnel

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I have carp tunnel syndrome. It affects the entire arm. AAE38BAC-1856-49E6-A80E-A7CE56548DB4.jpeg

Top Bottom