I cried when I saw the lab.....

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
Took a new job and they walked me through the "closed" portion of the lab rather quickly. OMG what a mess. I've spent two weeks scrubbing floors, walls, and ceilings. I'll post the after pics when i get some after pics to post :) I have never worked somewhere SO MESSY before, and this is probably karma for me being a messy tech way back in the day. Points to anyone who can tell me how to work that second curing unit in the back of the second picture :)

I've found so much excess in here, also. Like half a dozen NEW machines, including triad light cures, a new boil out (still in box) a brand new dentsply injection system, seven pindexers, etc. Also, a literal metric **** ton of penny wieght gold just laying around. wtf

65400812213__719E3D91-9B53-4E6D-BF13-EB9482C7FDFC.jpg IMG_3124.jpg IMG_3122.jpg IMG_3119.jpg IMG_3116.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3115.jpg
    IMG_3115.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 220
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Took a new job and they walked me through the "closed" portion of the lab rather quickly. OMG what a mess. I've spent two weeks scrubbing floors, walls, and ceilings. I'll post the after pics when i get some after pics to post :) I have never worked somewhere SO MESSY before, and this is probably karma for me being a messy tech way back in the day. Points to anyone who can tell me how to work that second curing unit in the back of the second picture :)

I've found so much excess in here, also. Like half a dozen NEW machines, including triad light cures, a new boil out (still in box) a brand new dentsply injection system, seven pindexers, etc. Also, a literal metric **** ton of penny wieght gold just laying around. wtf

View attachment 39492 View attachment 39493 View attachment 39494 View attachment 39495 View attachment 39496
It's a multi stage unit. Make sure all stages heat as they are set to a temp they control.

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
It's a multi stage unit. Make sure all stages heat as they are set to a temp they control.
Thanks! I accidentally cleaned all the stickers off. Lol

Z

ztech

Reaction score
Thanks! I accidentally cleaned all the stickers off. Lol
That is a Hanau dual stage curing unit. Don't know if the operating instructions can be found at the manufacturer but I know the Air Force Manuals have it in the removeable volume

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Oh, and the dentsply injection machine is a paper weight unless you have all of the components to use it. Dentsply has discontinued everything that isn't digital. Triad is gone as well.

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
This is a lab for a dental school, if im understanding correctly?

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
It’s got good bones.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
And then keep it clean.
Exactly and I'm serious, they would have learned upkeep of equipment, what equipment they are dealing with and the importance of cleanliness.

JenCow

JenCow

Reaction score
This is a lab for a dental school, if im understanding co
To be honest if it was my school I would have made the first class coming in clean the lab, that would have been a great first lesson :)
I actually advocated for that. I thought it would be a good lesson in why to keep things clean.
But noooooo they said, clean it (and please don’t quit).
I feel like it’s karma for being messy when I was younger.

Top Bottom