Hyperdent.. Tilt a crown

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Could someone explain this to me. I've done it before. Just cant figure it out and I think their help section is less than stellar and I see no yt on it. I usually just give up and go to my Delcam. All I want to do is tilt it so it fits in the puck.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
double click it so the border turns Orange.

now use the View direction buttons to get you into a view you want to tilt around, this is important because if you are viewing from any arbitrary direction, the tilt might not apply the way you want.

then hover the mouse around the edge of your part until you see the mouse go from Cross Hairs, to a nearly full Arrow Circle. click, hold, and drag the mouse to tilt the part.

if this isn't clear go up to the Tilt Part in Blank feature look down where it indicates maximum Angle or Blank height, pick Blank height, then click Minimize. Hyperdent should automatically compensate for blank height.

before calculating, double check any margin directions and Screw Channel directions.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
CHL Thank you very much. It was not using the "view " buttons that was screwing me up. I was just rotating the view by hand only to result in the part just spinning clockwise or counter clockwise.

Top Bottom