How to update Amann Girrbach Ceramill Mind 2015 (Exocad)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Amann Girrbach is who you should contact since it is their branded version.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Good luck on that.
Since they are/were both sponsors here maybe you can get a straight answer quickly?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Definitely call CAP. AG usa well.. im not sure what they do...

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Hello,
Please connect with your distributor, call them, as they are your first level support. If distributor Help desk is not able to help you, they will set us in touch with you for the support. I will PM you NYJHL for contact info.
Thanks

C

charles007

Reaction score
Can Exocad users having current Exocad Update buy the Knut Miller anatomy library ? and price
Non AG scanner users !

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Can Exocad users having current Exocad Update buy the Knut Miller anatomy library ? and price
Non AG scanner users !
I think that is licensed to the AG version dongle.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Correct but hoping they would sell
Seems like someone gave me a copy a number of years ago ? maybe not ?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you have it in stl format then you can use it in your new version of exo.

copypaste.png

C

charles007

Reaction score
If I had it, I no longer have it now. Other multi libraries given to me were lost from old computer

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have the knut miller series.. but its saved in a .eoff or whatever the file name is..

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Non AG scanner users !
Hello Charles 007, the Knut Miller library is available to AG users only at this time. If you're in Chicago, we'd gladly show you the latest features of this library as it continues to be updated with new features.
Thank you

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hello Charles 007, the Knut Miller library is available to AG users only at this time. If you're in Chicago, we'd gladly show you the latest features of this library as it continues to be updated with new features.
Thank you
AG should very seriously think about selling their library to other Exocad users with the latest update. In these changing high tech times
a lot of older scanner users are looking to buy improved libraries and a number of labs are sharing libraries. This demand will increase over time !
I have access to other libraries and its AG's lost of $$$$$ to not sell. ;) just saying.

D

Docvinny

Reaction score
Ok I’m going to be very honest. Trying to save a few bucks, not knowing much about scanning, and knowing even less about CAD software I bought a new Novux NX100 on EBay for $1000. It’s basically the European equivalent to the Ceramill Map 300 by Amann Girrbach. So then I realize I need software. Call AG. They tell me it works with Exocad. That I need to find an “demo dongle” with exocad trial software. Found it! In AUSTRALIA! Ordered it $250. Hook it up and then I realize the demo version can’t save images!! Ok. Ship it back to Australia to get my $200 deposit back. Still with me? So now I need a “real” version of exocad. I find a computer on eBay with 2016 original exocad and dongle. Perfect. I buy it and connect everything. Can’t detect scanner. Error. So by some web browsing I find this software Dental Scan by Smart Optics. They make it abundantly clear “you can’t touch their software without their scanner!!” But you can test drive the demo for 30 days. So now I download it on this beautiful $3000 Genuine Exocad computer that can’t find my scanner, and YEAH!!! By scanner is moving! I calibrated it, scanned a model as an .stl file and imported it into Blue Sky Plan 3rd party implant planning software). It was amazing. Too bad I only gots 29 days to go. Would someone please HELP ME!

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Hello Docvinny, connect with Zahn Dental, the Novux is a private label scanner from AG. I don't know where you live, but if in the US, best to get from Zahn, if you'd like more information call me at 727 271 1552. Thank you.

Top Bottom