HOW TO OPEN KAVO EVEREST

mir0

mir0

just my humble opinion
Reaction score
It wont work that easy as all the registry will be messed up because it has been moved to a new system with a new environment so all the registry links that are used to make the individual programs talk with each other will be lost.

Well - it DID WORK for me :D
But you have to know what you are doing :)
And since it is a cloned copy of your original HD there is NO risk trying it.
Is there ?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Well - it DID WORK for me :D
But you have to know what you are doing :)
And since it is a cloned copy of your original HD there is NO risk trying it.
Is there ?

Well good on you, and it did work for me as well but not the way you did it:p

The scanner is paired to the computer and KaVo go mental if you try and swap scanner computers even for test reasons, could it be possible to damage the scanner if all is not well?

Hi Scott, all you can do is give it a go, I also have IBH but thats for the Engine, I just remember there being some very strange software on the scan eco, I thought you had the pro but the card you guys were talking about belongs to the Eco, still very good just a smaller field of vision.it had some sort of Kodak imaging and 2 or 3 others that were not on any of the update disks and we only found them by reactivating registry files. but cant wait to see you make it work. Good luck and fingers crossed

M

manzu

Reaction score
I have a solution for your KaVo System, we offer a new CAM so you can mill all blanks, disk and zylinder Zirconia / PMMA and TITAN

M

manzu

Reaction score
Hello
we have a new CAM for KaVo using all KaVo hardware also we have hardware service personal that is very importent for the system and we get all parts for the system

you can mill all kind of blanks cylinder e.max and disk TITAN Zirconia WAX PMMA and thermoplast

lot fo new materials where you can make good money

for further information send me a mail [email protected]

we still have 25 running systems in Germany

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I have a solution for your KaVo System, we offer a new CAM so you can mill all blanks, disk and zylinder Zirconia / PMMA and TITAN

It uses the laser to calibrate tool offset?

You have any vid or anythign to show me?

Thanks!
IBHAJ

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Hello
we have a new CAM for KaVo using all KaVo hardware also we have hardware service personal that is very importent for the system and we get all parts for the system

you can mill all kind of blanks cylinder e.max and disk TITAN Zirconia WAX PMMA and thermoplast

When you say WE do you mean that you guys have modified 25 systems that run in Germany because at last count Germany had about 200 systems

I want a cam that is as good as hyperdent (individual toolpaths),is your cam that good. What is it called (who makes it) the only guys up to now who can REALLY talk to the Everest and make it fully work without changing bits of hardware are Hypermill!!!!!! I have two units so am Very interested so please show us more!!!!!!!!! do you have a web site or just an email.
Drop me a pm so we can compare prices on consumables

Is this you?

http://www.polidental.com/contact.html

Last edited:
DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Hello

I am interested as well ! Shoot a pm and lets talk!

Pinhead

Reaction score
I too have the Delcam system directly linked to the Kavo machine and it works perfectly. The guys are very helpful and even gave me advice on where to buy the material and tools.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
How much was it?

You can make your own strategies?

You can define your own tools?

You can make your own raw curves to define shape of material?

Post some screen shots!!

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I too have the Delcam system directly linked to the Kavo machine and it works perfectly. The guys are very helpful and even gave me advice on where to buy the material and tools.

Where are you based Pinhead?, Thought I knew every system in the UK :confused:! I have helped most of them one way or another(materials/technical support) Would love to see what your system can do above what a normal system can - can I come and play PLEASE :)

D

dean

Reaction score
Hi baskavouser I also have a Kavo system with Delcam software. How are you loading the work into the mill computer. Are you using the IBH software on the engin computer or are you using Dentmill. If you are how have you been able to do this. Also I am having terrible trouble with my zirconia templates where did you get your template from. Can you help me with this.

Regards

A

Art&Dental

Reaction score
any news on opening Kavo Everest i heard that in 2013 Kavo is going to open all its machines.
does anybody have a software for sale but please not huge ammounts of money

M

madzabar

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new here, but I found this topic interesting.
So please allow me to share my problem. We have a Kavo Everest machine,
On a four unit bridge case made a full contour zirconia DD cubeX2 ML with Scaling Factor or Code 1,229.
Initially I used 20% shrinkage setting on our machine and after the sintering the bridge was too wide, and was not fitting on the model.
Then I used the same bridge and I assumed that according to this Scaling Factor or Code 1,229, I should change the percentage to 22,9% and I milled it again.
So the bridge after the sintering was even bigger and there was no way to fit.
So I searched on the web and I found that there are different formulas for converting the scaling factor to percentage, and there is a specific type or letter listed in front of the number that stands for the Code written.
So can you help me?
What is the EXACT percentage of shrinking on DD cubeX2 ML material and because it is a different number on every blank, HOW CAN I CONVERT IT INTO PERCENTAGE!
Because 1.229 OBVIOUSLY is not equal to 22,9 according to the obtained results.

N

noidea

Reaction score
can someone tell me how to make kavo everst scan pro 3d file usable please? it comes out a very patchy 3d model (stl file found in one of the folder after its done)

Top Bottom