Donator
Reaction score
Definitely dont listen to Jason D, heres his idea of marketing from FB:
21317605_2004940216406502_8462049621289887318_n.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Jimmy, I gotta know, how much did you win??

To the OP, think about it this way, you have something the Dr really wants, they just dont know it. Make a game out of it, not a job. How many Drs have you met face to face, and asked them for a case? If youve gotten to this point, thats more than halfway. Anyone who is willing to send you work based on a flyer, mailer, discount, coupon etc. probably isnt an account worth having because they lab hop.

Put one of a thousand podcasts on your phone and listen everyday until you get the confidence and motivation to anything but get out there and get work. Think outside the box, meaning dont do what other labs are doing, lame! Read the Emyth and make a system for tracking leads. Subscribe to give to get marketing newsletter This is not an easy nut to crack, but if you do quality work with excellent service, and that is your sole goal, not just sales, then you will get referrals. Buddy up with assistants, when they leave, they will recommend you. Guerilla marketing.

Any more than that, and we would be doing it for you..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
lol, I thought outside the box by putting wheels on it.Burnout

K

Kaiser7100

Reaction score
Lol I grinded my ass off at 2/5 borgata all summer when I was jobless. Saved up 25k. Used that to buy basic equipment. I had junk furnaces handpieces ect. Guess it was meant to be. I could’ve took 25k entered the big boy wsop but this more stable :) Another tip for direct marketing go in teams of 2. Easy to be rude to one person but a lot harder to be rude to two. Get a pretty girl pay her 2k a month + 5% commish lol. Worked for protech.

Last edited:
Top Bottom