Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
excellent, i'll have to switch over to it. ty

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
What cement are you using? I do not find that it degrades much this way. We have better luck with a technique I stole from Mark Jackson

We laser weld stainless lab analogs (protection analogs for polishing) on a screw driver handle and we screw the crown on to them. We heat the shaft of the screw driver with a blazer torch that transfer the heat to the ti base and then have a towel to hold and twist the crown.

My ass still puckers when we get a big case back to do something stupid like add contact or stain darker

I want to make these and sell them as I know they would sell but its not my idea and I would never pirate someones idea.
Just had to pull 5 Ti bases from a hybrid talk about butthole pucker

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Call your implant provider and ask them what they suggest. If you fire implant parts you will more than likely void the warranty of the product. Double check the IFU as well.

I know this response isn't going to be popular here. It's not the customer's fault that you or your staff has bonded the components together improperly and should not have to pay for it by having a product that will not be warrantied and compromised due to firing the titanium. The standard here should be a remake with new components. Mistakes happen and this is why implant cases are charged at a premium. You may not just have as much profit on the case due to the mistake.

Last edited:
JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Call your implant provider and ask them what they suggest. If you fire implant parts you will more than likely void the warranty of the product. Double check the IFU as well.

I know this response isn't going to be popular here. It's not the customer's fault that you or your staff has bonded the components together improperly and should not have to pay for it by having a product that will not be warrantied and compromised due to firing the titanium. The standard here should be a remake with new components. Mistakes happen and this is why implant cases are charged at a premium. You may not just have as much profit on the case due to the mistake.
I am putting new Ti bases in.