How to Calibrate An AG motion 2 DNA ?

• Thread starter Getoothachopper
  • Start date
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Anyone done this ? I'm hearing it has to be done through AG themselves & I'm having a hard time getting them to return a call ,,,,,,,,,,, I guess it could just be the holidays ,but this is the third day iv'e been leaving messages now . :(

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone done this ? I'm hearing it has to be done through AG themselves & I'm having a hard time getting them to return a call ,,,,,,,,,,, I guess it could just be the holidays ,but this is the third day iv'e been leaving messages now . :(
yikes! thats no bueno!

keep us posted when you get a resolution

Saluki

Saluki

Reaction score
@Getoothachopper If you're still needing assistance calibrating your Motion 2, we can help. Our techs are certified for AG mills. You can email [email protected] to set up a time or if you want to message me I can message you his phone number. He might have availability later today.
You could also try opulent they have taken on AG support

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Have you tried opening a ticket through their portal?

Z

ztech

Reaction score
You can perform the calibration check yourself you just can't modify the calibration. On your machine panel, you have a separate tab that has the calibration articles to mill. Mill them and measure to check the calibration. If the artifact isn't correct then you can contact the reseller and they can go in the software and make the adjustments.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
JUst to let everyone know they did get back to me,,,,,,,they were away for the holidays . I was surprised with the calibration technique on the motion 2 DNA (cutting out blocks and measuring them :) ) I didn't have the special measuring calipers so they said yeah it looks fine :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
JUst to let everyone know they did get back to me,,,,,,,they were away for the holidays . I was surprised with the calibration technique on the motion 2 DNA (cutting out blocks and measuring them :) ) I didn't have the special measuring calipers so they said yeah it looks fine :)
With the Programill CNC 7 (Dry mill),it's a pulp-like a disc that also gets milled with blocks to be measured and entered.

dry mill calibration.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom