How old are you??

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
64 years old,,my first lab job was Jan, 1978......I check my retirement clock on my phone each day.

W

Willard

Reaction score
60 yrs old
Got a job working at Dental office junior year high school1977. Thought I would be cleaning floors and emptying trash.
This doctor did all his dentures c&b in house.
I’m talking pyroplast
Worked for him 3 yrs until I figured out only way to screw up a denture was to loose it.
Went to lab school in S Dakota. To learn more about Crown and bridge.
May have been cursed every day since

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
I might be one of the "senior" /seniors! 67 years old ( soon to be 68 in March) Graduated lab school in '75
Now, where the hell is my Prevagen....

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Doing the math it seems I’m older than Doris and rkm By a couple months, but math is
not my strong suit. Hope to hang this up in a year or two. I’d like get in a few more rounds of golf. Last couple years have been even busier with no time to enjoy life.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Last couple years have been even busier with no time to enjoy life.
Agree. I get the " Don't you want more business?????".

I look at the annual sales total and think "How much money do you people think you pay me???
I billed you 18k last year, not 80k.

Last edited:
LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I am 27 with four years experience, seems to be too young to be a lab tech lol
I been in the lab scene for 7 or 8 years now (29 years old) and was always the youngest in the lab, now there are people even younger starting haha

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
My first job was as a delivery girl in 74. I took over for a guy that lost the use of his hand when his Still blew up. Man-O-Chevits, the dental labs were filled with characters back in the day. 65. Appears I am the oldest here. Even the H is younger than me! Ran the plaster room next. Then glazing and Porcelain building. Then ruined my hands grinding for those joker no talent women in the porcelain room. I think they were ticked off because I was 'promoted" into enemy territory. Anywho. Now, big time loser small lab owner. Quite the resume, eh?